110- Airport Love

Ashley's POV

Going back to reality is always a scary thing. Us being back in the city is not as amazing as it used to be.

Being with her at a remote place with her family and friends made me have this resolve to be with her and show her what she means to me.

I have received phone calls from my parents and truth be told, I may be harsh, but as long as my mom despise my girl, I won't yield.

No one should blame my woman for the decisions I've made. And no one, I mean, no one should harbor hate for the choices I've chosen out of my full conscious mind.

As we embark on the journey back to London, I felt the sudden urge to be clingy, to stick to her side and to shower her with love. Cara was always the tough one on the outside but she is the most vulnerable person I've ever met. She built an armor to protect herself but she is also a delicate woman who deserves some loving and more.

"All the bags are packed and we're ready to go. Ready, love?" Cara asked me as we boarded the van to the Airport.

We were at the end of the seats and we are just with ourselves. Cara has her arms on me and she tugged me, tucked me on her chest while the vehicle makes its way to the airport.

I looked up to her. "Baby, do you have so many scenes to reshoot in Prague?." I ask out of curiosity, I know that their filming ended a few weeks ago.

"Not that much, two weeks at most, love. We will just reshoot mine and Orlando's scenes to make the love connection even deeper. There's not much of it." Cara said.

"Love connection, huh. Why don't you just say, love scenes?." I looked up to her and raise an eyebrow.

"Well, that is true, but...nevermind." Cara said gloomily.

"What is it? You promised, no secrets." I pressed her.

"Its just, you'll be with me there and what I will shoot, gosh, it feels like cheating you know, U was just out doing bodily contact with another person ans I go home to you and warm your bed." Cara said gulping, visibly troubled.

"Hahaha, babe, did you forget that I also act? I understand that it is for work, well, I won't watch you though, I might not be able to stop myself and tear Orlando apart once he touches you. I might also jump kn you in between takes during your break if I see you almost naked. So yeah, not a good idea. I'll just be a good girl and stay at the hotel, prepare the bath foe my tired wife when she got home and join you in the tub, sounds good?" I asked, pbviously teasing her. But well, that will definitely happen.

She answered me with a thoughful smile and deep dive and kissed me passionately. We were basically making out and we don't care.

I adjusted the way I sit and ended up on tap on Cara's lap. She always treats me this way and I love her for that. We arrived at the airport 30 minutes later and we used the VIP entrance. The good attendant ask for a photo and we gladly obliged.

 The good attendant ask for a photo and we gladly obliged

Up in the air, we choose to be at the cabin

Up in the air, we choose to be at the cabin. Cara playfully put in the no disturb sign and as soon as we entered, she pinned me on the door and ravage my lips with kisses.

We make out and that is it. I know she is so tired so instead of doing something on mile high club, I pulled her to bed and lulled her to sleep.

You know hoa someone looks like a baby when they sleep? Cara is the exact definition of that. She has a strong personality when awake but she is the cutest baby when asleep. Looking at her like this, I cannot help but feel so protective of her.

I was looking at her, memorizing her face when a soft knock was heard. I got off bed and opened the door.

"She's asleep?" Poppy asked me.

"Yes, she is." I answered with a smile.

"Can you come with me for a second? Mommy wants me to asked you to join us." Poppy said smiling.

" Yeah sure, let me get my phone." I said and left the door open, circled the bed and got my phone. I got on the bed and whispered something to Cara, she nodded, and I left after kissing her cheek. All this in font of Poppy.

She was smillin when I was next to her. "Babe, I will be mostly out these coming months and won't have time to really stop by the LA house. I know you also have your home there, but, can tou like move in with us?" Poppy said in subtle voice, anticipation can be heard.

"I think, I know where Cara got the idea to ask me to move in." I smiled and looked up at Poppy.

"Yeah, it was actually my idea because Cara mentioned about buying another property in LA for the two of you and I was like, that will be a waste of resource. You can noth use the house, I only drop in once in a while and the maximum stay that  I have there is like 3 days. I was also hoping that you will be wih Cara everyday, that kid is soooo in love with you and we all do. I hope you can consider it, please." Poppy said begging.

"Yup, I will. I have been preparing myself to take this relationship to the next step. I will call my realtor and put my house on sale. I have been meaning to sell it ever since I moved to NYC but with Cara in LA, I now have a reason to stay." I said, not explaining anything else as Poppy also know the struggles with my family.

"That's great babe. Here." Poppy opened the door and we were at the dining hall on this private plane.

"Ashley, come here, dear." Pandora said and Poppy left me there. It turns out, this is a private discussion with Pandora.