Chapter 24 Conquering Heights Together

"Being in love gives you liberty to feel endless emotion. You will be happy, sad, angry, frustrated or elated but one thing is for sure, when you are with the person you wholeheartedly love, you can soar high and reach the top." - Kate

Cara's POV

It is already night time of the next day. I am preparing to fetch Ashley and just chill out. One thing that I love about my girl is that she is not picky. Unlike other girls or guys I have dated before. It is one of the reasons why I pamper her more. She is a simple lady who loves going places and spend on others. She is supporting some foundations and is also very loved by fans because of her genuine simplicity.

I am dressed simply with a skinny jeans and a top. Together with my jacket and a bandana. I am so fond of them right now.

Ashley has a meeting with Prive Revaux and I will be going to her office. She told me that she will drive as well.

I took my phone and my bag then headed to the door. I was escorted by my bodyguards and I instructed the driver towards the Prive Revaux Headquarters.

As I am at the car, I contacted my sister to reserve the presidential suite at the Peninsula Hotel. It is the nearest hotel from her office and it would be easier for us to be sleeping off after tonight because I reserve the VIP section of a bar. We both love to party and hang out that is why I had this idea to let her enjoy my company this way.

Mybphone suddenly rang and I smiled as I saw that it was Ash. "Hey sexy, miss me?" I said and she chuckled on the other line.

"Yes I do, My Queen. That is the reason I am ringing you up amidst my busy schedule." She said and I heard that she is being called. "Baby, I need to hang up now." She said.

"Baby, have you had lunch yet?" I asked her.

"I still didn't. I have series of meetings this morning and I am with the planning department right now for a new set of design for the glasses that will be launched on September." She said as I can hear her exhaustion.

"Please don't skip your lunch baby, I will have someone deliver food for all of you so please wait for another 15 minutes. I won't hold you for long. I love you, baby." I said before we hang up the phone.

I then instructed the driver to drop by Joans at Third Avenue. I ordered several food from their menu and have my bodyguards carry them. After another 10 minutes, I am already at the lobby. Knowing that I am visiting Ash, the receptionist led me and my bodyguards to the executive elevator. Upon arriving at the Ashley's floor. I am mesmerized by how amazing she works. I can't help but take a picture and smiled to myself. My girl is an amazing woman, gorgeous and hardworking.

"Miss Ashley, I think she's here for you." I heard her assistant told her and she stared at me in awe.

"I guess so." She said as she hurriedly opened her office door and hugged me.

"Miss me babe? Here for you." I said as I raised up some food to her.

"You're the best baby. Come on, let's go to my office. Guys, Miss Cara brought lunch. Please treat yourself and to some lunch. Bon Appetite." She said as she led me to the office.

"Guys, you can also eat with them. Thank you for your hardwork." I said to the boys as I entered Ashley's office to have some privacy with Ash.

Ash and me spent lunchtime with each other. After the break, she needed to go back to the planning so I decided to go to the hotel first to also avoid the paparazzi.

We spent the night partying at a local bar and went to hang out at the hotel suite's balcony. Remi was with us and he took a candid photo.

The picture showed how beautiful Ash is and I was beside her

The picture showed how beautiful Ash is and I was beside her. The amusing thing about the picture is the sense of mystery. My face is not clearly seen in the picture but anyone who knew me would definitely figure out that it was me. I am wearing a Jacket, my pixie cut is showing, my hand with the snake tattoo is also showing. The mystery in it is marvelous. I love to look at it as it showcases my baby's innocent beauty. Gosh, I am so whipped.

"Wow, never thought that New York is this good." I heard Ashley said as she hugged my waist. I in turn put my hand on her shoulder.

"Everything is amazing with you in it love." I said as I kissed her head.

"You guys are so cute. I love it." Remi said as he continued taking pictures and then went to the bar to get sone drinks for all of us.

"Are you excited to be back in L.A., babe?" I asked Ashley as I enjoyed the warmth of hwr embrace.

"Not really, I hate the paparazzi in there. They could be so aggressive. I remembered seeing this news about you years ago, did they really do that to you?Intrude your privacy like its nothing? I hate them even more for doing that to you, babe." Ashley said as she bury her head on the crook of my neck.

"I know how anxious you can be around them and I promise ro protect you, Ash. You are my Queen after all. Can you stay at my house in L.A.? Let's just stay there for the duration of our stay." I engulf her in the hug again and kissing her head from time to time.

"I need to protect you too, babe. I am the older one here and I don't want anything happening to you. Sure, I would definitely love to stay with you but I need to also need to visit my parents. Is that okay?" She asked me after sometime.

"Yes. That is totally cool with me. I also miss Shannon, your Mom and Jeff, your dad. Is your older sister Shayleen home as well?" I asked her.

"I also don't know. I will call her later so that I can inform her that I am going home." She said and we just enjoyed each others company.

I am always amazed by how things are between Ash and I. I never regret a thing. I only regret the fact that I don't have the best reputation on the dating side. It won't be as hard if I had not been involve on several hook ups.

"I know what you are thinking and I want to tell you. Baby, I won't regret being in this relationship with you. I know that I have to deal with a lot of drama and scandals as well as rumors about you but I don't believe them, I won't believe thwm unless you told me that they are correct. Please trust me on this baby. You're dating reputation maybe a taint for others but it is a learning experience for you. You learned valuable lessons from them and I am reaping the results, a changed you. I love you, Cara. I Love You so much, baby." Ashley said as she took my chin and kissed me gently.

"I love you too Ashley. I love you so much and I want you with me all the time." I kissed her one more time and we simply enjoy the comfort that being together brings us.