Chapter 78 -Making Magic in Magic Mike London

You come to me,
You look at me again,
With both your eyes,
You put your spell on me.

I fall deeper,
Into your magic,
My whole body is frozen,
I can't breathe.

You're the only thing that I want,
You took my everything,
I can't escape from you,
As if I'm having a sweet dream.

I'm looking for you again,
I long only for you,
I fa into your magic,
I fall into you.

Cara's POV

Staying in Prague has been great but this particular trip is so special. I get to go with my girl.

One amazing thing about my girl is that she can get along with anyone. After last night, Travis said that Ashley is now the newest member of our Carnival Row Family and that she can come visit anytime.

Ashley and I are bound for London today, she is in the bathroom, because she wanted to enjoy the bathtub that we were in last night.

I took a picture of her while she was enjoying her bath waiting for me to join her.

"Baby?" I heard Ashley calling me as she made her way towards me. Clad in her towel alone.

"Ready to get dressed and be back in London, love?" I asked her as I turned to face her.

"Not quite yet, I need my kisses dear miss. And you choose my outfit today, please." She said as she put her hand on my neck and in the next second, we were just making out, I peeled the ugly towel off her flawless skin and carried her to the bed where I kissed her some more and then we separated, there she is sitting like a queen, my queen, and she smiled.

I will be a willing slave for her, anytime. I got into our luggage and pick out Ashley's outfit. What better way than to let her wear my clothes, right? As I am wearing hers.

I had everything set so that we won't get papped getting back to London.

When she was done changing, we made our way to the lobby and checked out of the hotel. The security has been waiting for us and we were so in love that we ignored the people around us. We walked out of the hotel quickly, walking hand in hand.

We took a commercial flight back to London but we are seated first class. Unable to take our hands off each other, we cuddled our way to London, kissing each other occasionally in front of everybody. I mean, who cares? I am enjoying my trip with my girl.

We landed in London and was on our way to my townhouse. It is a great thing that it was already done and we can have a place to stay in when we are in London. A place of our own.

I have already arrange for Leo to be there. Upon opening the door, a cheerful growl approached us and what surprised me most is that Leo run up to Ashley and started licking her leg.

Ashley kneeled down and patted my Leo, well, our Leo and this dog, he takes all the attention. As he is so big now, Ashley guided him inside and Leo remained a good boy. When Ashley sat down the couch, Leo also climbed up the couch to sit by Ashley's lap and she just caressed his neck.

"He is warming up to you, babe." I said as I walked to the kitchen to get myself and Ashley some water.

"He is so adorable, I bet he will be a very compatible with Olive and Walter. He will be there big brother then." Ashley said and Leo looked up at her upon the mention of Ashley's dog.

"He is jealous of your dogs, I can see that big guy." I said as I looked down on Leo.

"Spare him baby. He just missed us. By the way, what is the plan for tonight?" She asked me.