Chapter 69- Going Crazy, In Front of Everybody

"Wild nights spent with you are the most memorable ones.  With everyone's eyes gauging, I claimed that you are mine. No one will mess with you for I am here. No one will belittle you because my love is never little." -kate

Cara's POV

You know the feeling of having someone to call yours is so enthralling.  I am utterly surprise by Ashley's rings.  All along we have the same idea and it is just a shame that we cannot get married yet.

Our rings strangely compliments our characters and I swear I will never take it off unless it is needed to be worn off for a project and so did Ash.

We just arrive to our hotel when Ashley suddenly pounce on me. Pushing me towards the door and kissing me passionately.  We were heavily making out and I lifted her up and laid her down on bed.

"I love you so much,  baby. I am scared, Cara.  My feelings for you are no longer so simple they are deeply rooted in me and I will be destroyed if you leave me." Ashley said seriously while looking straight in my eyes.

"I feel the same way, love. I am so madly in love with you and I am ecstatic that you are mine." I said and kissed her. We expressed our love with our bodies and the aftermath left us,  satisfued beyond relief.

We are now on our way to Magic Mike Live and I am strangely excited. Not because of the half naked boys who will be dancing and seducing us but the fact that I will be doing this with my girl.

She is nervous about it but my convincing powers should not be doubted by anyone. We made our way to the building and was ushered to the VIP corner where my friends greeted us.

Ashley was always the shy type in front of people she didn't know and it pushed me to post a dare for her.

"Baby, I have agreed to be on stage later and a guy will basically dance on top of me.  Are you okay with it?" I whiapered in her ear and she threw an icy glare at me.

"What??? Are you kidding me?" She asked me in a stern voice with excited me most.

"Yes baby.  Guests should do this, you know and I have always wanted to be part of the exciting activities here." I answered matter of fact and Ashley just stared at me.

After a few minutes,  "Fine,  you can do it but I will also participate in a segment." Ashley said with conviction and strangely,  fire lit beneath her eyes and it is so hot.

The time for the show to start was signaled by the dimmjng of lights.  As we are on the side,  we saw the things happening on the stage right away and man,  I am now starting to regret my dare.  There is no way that I will let this men lap dance my girl.  Juat no-no.

The erotic music field the air and the guys starting strutting their selves tight jeans and topless bodies.

I saw how Ashley covered her eyes when the guys started grinding on the floor. I was extremely facinated by her reaction that I cannot help myself from kissing her.

We were making out without a care in the world because our area is dim. The show went on and I felt Ashley grab my hand nd intertwinning them.  My baby is so cute. I thought as I looked at her.

In the middle of the show,  I was called to the stage by my friend, Jackson and all of a sudden I am being laid in the center of the stage on a elevated platform.

A guy was hanging on top of me through a rope and he is dancing and spinning sexily on air. I saw my baby took hefty amount of air before she took out her phone and recorded the whole act.

I started to let loose and showed willingness to make this show a memorable one.  When the guy was few inches from my face,  he suddenly turned around making me face his crotch.  To add to the spiciness of the moment,  I responded by acting to lick something while looking at his crotch and the crowd went wide.