Chapter 63- Have You Cheated in Your Current Relationship?

"People always doubt your feelings towards another person.  They often think you are only with that person becausr of benefits: money,  fame,  power, but there are people like me.  I am with her because I am in love with her.  No matter what she have doesn't attract me, I only see a lovely,  passionate,  english lady who is a queen no just on the runway but also my heart. I have always heard that people speculate that I only wanted her fame but that will never be true,  I am with her because I see a peraon who is willing to accept me and who loves me more than what I deserve."

Ashley's POV

Have you ever experience that overwhelming bliss of being in someones protective arms?  Well,  I always feel that way ever since I was with her,  Cara.

We are currently in Paris, the fashion week is still going on but here I am in the warmth of my lover.

Yes,  she is my lover,  my bestfriend and my love. Our relationship might be new but the feelings that we have for each other is nowhere near the newbie status,  we are like in a marriage but without the papers.

"Goodmorning, Gorgeous." Cara said as she lifted my chin and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodmorning, baby. Where is my kiss here?" I asked her pointing on my lips.

"Uh-uh,  morning breath, babe.  Let me just brush my teeth first." She said trying to get off me.

"No,  now baby.  I want it now." I said and huggef her tight. I readily kissed her lips and it ignited the flame that has consumed us the night before.

After making love on bed,  we decided to get up and shower together.  While waiting for her to finish, I read on the online news and as expected,  we were both on the trending news.

I was reading the whole thing when I felt arms wound up on my waist. "Did they say how awesome my girl is?" Cara whispered on my ears.

"Hmmm,  more like,  Cara's Rumored girlfriend, Ashley Benson, joins her on her coveted return to the runway. This is what they said and they definitely highlighted my girl's glory. I am so proud, love." I said as I held her hand around my waist.

"I only did that because of you. I saw couple of posts by our fans.  They started posting screenshots of you posting about the times when I way in the runway, so I thought maybe,  it will be a nice gift for you when we are here in the city of love. I wanted to make our stay as memorable nad as blissful as possible but I am afraid we will need to cut it short as I have to retuen to London tomorrow for the Carnival Row launch. I wantrd you to come with me, love but Remi told me that you still have the show for Loreal Paris.  So I think I will make it up to you in New York." She said still holding me close to her.

"Baby, it is okay. I am fully aware how important your job is and I am deeply touched to know that my baby's long awaited return to the runway was because of me. I reminisce the feeling I've had when I first saw you walk down the runway and I must admit,  other than Kate Moss,  you are my girl crush before but you are the love of my life now." I said smiling and turned around to look at my Cara.

"I am just happy, Ash.  What do you have plan this morning?" She asked me as we swayed slowly.

"I am supposed to have breakfast with Remi and my Prive team but I also want to be with you." I said as I tighten my hold of her.

"Then let's have breakfast together but I will reserve a private restaurant for all of us. Just let me make the call,  baby." Cara said as she took her phone still holding me with one hand.  She then reserved a michelin bearer restaurant for me and my team. After setting up everything,  we headed to the private parking lot and got on the car.