Chapter 70- You Are Magic

You are Magic,
My magical fairy,
You are the keeper of my heart,
The guard of my life.

You whisper to my ears,
I am lost in your touch,
You are my salvation,
From all my broken heart.

You are my lady,
I am your baby,
We venture this world together,
Because we are made for each other.
-kate

Cara's POV
My adrenaline is still rushing through me. I just made that move in front of people but I was ecstatic.  The moment I saw how that guy was dancing on her,  I just lost it. I was tempted and I tasted the temptation.

We were in the car on our way to our hotel and everybody was staring at us questioning why we are both on each end side of the seat.

They kept quite about it but we started to enjoy the trip when Jackson played the fight club song. We were all laughing out loud and with the phalic toy given at Magic Mike as souvenir,  I started imitating a sex act which earned a protest from Ashley.

Depite the number of people between us,  I know that look,  she was definitely feeling it and to avoid her from getting too tired for our trip tomorrow to London after the fundraiser,  I need to distract my baby girl than to make love to her because I will surely lose it and ravage her like a beast,  knowing the rush is still very much alive inside me.

After sometime,  we arrive at the hotel parking lot and we got off,  I immediately took Ashley's hand and held it in mine. We were at the elevator when Jackson looked at us.

"Hey Car,  want to know some new games?  We got some and they are all fun." He asked me.

"Sure, we are still not sleepy afterall." I said with a smile knowing my friend just save me.

Ashley just stood there, her arms starting to move to my waist and hugged me. We reach the penthouse suite and entered,  I have been here so many times but this is the first time that everything was set up as a honeymoon suite. I immediately got an inkling on who is the culprit for the changes on our room,  thank you Poppy.

Seeing the piano on the hall, I immediately made my way there as Ashley get in the washroom.

Jackson and I were on the piano and I was playing some tunes when Ash went out and immediately made her way to me. She then hugged me from behind and I turned around and kissed her hard.

"Uhm,  hey guys, we are still here you know." Jason said and he high fived Jackson.

"Why did I bring you in again?" I asked then with glaring eyes which they laugh off and started touring our suite.

Ashley and I just stood there and enjoyed each other's warmth. Later on,  we started with the games and had a great night.  We all ended up sleeping on the recreation room with me and Ash on top of the billiard table cuddling and with the rest of the gang on the floor napping.

The next day we geared up to attended Charlize Theron's fundraiser but since Ashley will be meeting her friends in Vegas first,  I left alone. She then later joined me,  Priyanka and Nick on the said event. In the afternoon,  all our bags are packed and we are ready to go,  Jackson sent us off and told me that we will see each other again in London as he will be there to open up Magic Mike London with Channing Tatum. We took the first class seats and also occupied the plane cabin.  I can't keep my hands to myself and so,  I led my girl be a member of the "mile-high club." We were both blushing hard when we took our seats when the arrival announcement was made.

Arrival in Heathrow....

Ashley's POV
It was my first time making love on air and gosh,  it was amazing. I am seriously learning a lot of things being with her.

We arrive in London and we were picked up at the airport by tge Delevingne's butler.  To my surprise,  a grand welcome unfolded at theor residence and almost all of their relatives are there.

"Baby,  what is happening?" I anxiously asked Cara who have hugged me when she felt my discomfort.

"Mommy and Daddy,  as well as my sisters knew my plan. I think they will introduce you to the clan. Don't worry,  this is only lunch, baby. I am here for you." Cara cooed me and led me to the extravagant table in the center of our dining hall.

"Everyone,  thank you for being here today,  this is my fiancee, Ashley.  Please treat her like you treat me and give us your support." Cara said and ahe immediately took my hand to go to the center and kissed me.

After a few seconds of silence,  a loud noise from clapping hands were heard and the smiling faces of Cara's clan welcomed me.

The lunch proceeded smoothly and true to her words,  the people started to leave after it. Her mom and dad then ushered me to the spacious living room and the two kids came running to me.

"Aunt Ashley!!!!" Atticus and Juno screamed happily and pounced on me. Seeing this made the old Delevingne's laugh. "Welcome ro the family." The kids presented a cardboard with these words to me and a portrait of me and Cara was on it. Another portrait was given by Atticus and it has led lights on it which read,  "You are Magic." I suddenly felt my tears swell up but before they could fall,  Cara hugged me from behind and whispered to my ears, "yes you are."

We talked some more and catch up with the family. Theh even made fun of Cara saying,  your girlfriend is even prepared than you are. She then brushed it off saying,  not girlfriend,  my wife.  Hearing her say it out loud made me blush hard.

It was already 6PM when Cara left for the hotel,  she will be doing her hair and make up their for the Tag Heur launch of her new watch line and the picture of her taken by David Yarrow which featured a living lion with her. She reluctantly left me at her parent's home but the driver will get me later for the celebratory dinner afterwards.

I was on her bed in her parent's home when people started posting about my baby girl's fashion during the said event and I was even more impressed when I saw that she was able to raise more than £300,000 for her foundation. Another fan edited her picture with the words, "you are magical" on it and I was inspired to post what the kids gave me.

"You are Magic," I posted it and in the next few seconds,  the likes have soared up but what shocks me most was when my girl liked it and commented," Yes you are." How lucky can I get?

With love in my heart,  I prepared for the event,  I can't wait to see my baby girl.