Chapter 17

Cara's POV

Ashley is perfect. The way she handles herself, the way she moves and most especially, the way she smiles at me.

I am definitely lucky to have this wonderful angel. We were hanging out at the house but got bored and decided to pickup some pizza and hang out with our friends. I had woken up earlier than she did and I am simply enjoying my time looking and memorizing her face.

I wanted to let the world know that she is mine but I know it would somehow ruin her. I am afraid that the news and gossips will change her. Believe me, I trust my baby but I've had everything worst before. My relationships tend to be public causing my partner to give up on me and leave me. No, I can't survive if this will happen to Ash and me.

She is starting to wake up and I just stay still. She forms that amazing smile showing her dimples that mirrors mine.

"Hey baby, Goodmorning. Did you sleep well?" She asked yawning and going back to sleep.

"I did. I always do ever since I sleep with you. What do you want for breakfast?" She asked as she gave me a short peck and had herself got up from bed.

"Urgh, pizza?" I said as I hugged her from behind.

"Baby, you do realize that, that is not reallybreakfast, right? How about I make you my famous pancakes with bacons and toasts?" She said as she held my arms that is enveloping her.

"I would definitely love that. I love you." She was surprised when I lifted her up going downstairs to her kitchen.

"Let me do the toasts, babe. I am great with it." I offered as I took the bread from her fridge and proceed to give her a sweet kiss on her nape.

"Sure, that would be a great help. Can you also take the milk from our fridge?" She asked me.

"Our. I like it. Yes wifey, I can definitely get it for you." I said delighted by her choice of word.

"Let me finish this up and we will have breakfast when you're done. Please cook a lot of bacons. I am addicted to it." I said as I focused on the toasts.

After I am done with it, I opted to sit at the bar stool and watch her cook breakfast. I am so lucky I have her in my life. I can't wait for her to be my wife. I thought as a smile formed on my lips.

"Baby, I can feel you staring intently. What is it?" Ashley asked as she took the bacon from the pan and set it on the table together with the pancakes.

"I am so lucky to have you as my wife." I uttered and Ashley looked at me intently.

"We just started dating and you are already thinking of marrying me, hmmm nice! I like it. Love you, baby." She said grinning and approaching me. She then put her arms on my neck and gave me a not so innocent kiss.

We were heavily making out when I remember our plan for today. Before I can pull back, Ashley has already detached her lips on mine. We have to go grocery shopping, baby." She said as she just embraced me.

"Sure, let's go." I replied as we finished our breakfast and got ready to go down. We were holding hands on the elevator, not minding the stares we are receiving.

We were at the grocery just minding our own time and when we were done, Ashley got in the passenger side once again after I refuse letting her open the door for me.

"Baby, since were in a car, can I post a pic of us? I was scrolling on my phone this morning when I saw an adorable photo of us but it is blurry, look." Ashley said as she showed me the picture.

"Post it, babe, we are cute there

"Post it, babe, we are cute there. Hihihi. Let me caption it for you.There, amazing." I said after typing and gave back her phone.

"After 50 tries... we got a blurry one @caradelevignge 🍒🍒🍒. Really babe? You even tagged yourself. Not worried what people might say?" She asked me amused.

"Of course not, why would I? I have an amazing woman on my side and a gorgeous one too.Love you. Now drive us home. Papz are starting to swarm around us." I said while chuckling and she pulled out from the parking lot to her apartment.

Ashley's POV

Upon arriving at the basement parking lot, Cara hurriedly got out of the car even before I could utter a word. I thoighy she had something urgent but to my surprise, she rounded up to my side to open the door for me.

"You charming little thing." I said chuckling as I too, got off the car. She then took my hand and we hurriedly took the elevator. When it closed out, Cara drawn me to her and pecked me, a simple kiss became heated and we were making out in the elevator.

There was a ding but we were too busy to notice it. The elevator suddenly opened and two elderly woman got in, they were smirking at us.

"Dear, your lipstick is smudged, here, let me." One of the women said as she wiped off my lips. "You two are so cute. My name is Anne and this is my wife Michelle."

"I am Cara and this is my girlfriend Ashley. I am just curious, how long have you been married?" Cara said curiously.

"We've been together since forever but we got married 6 years ago after 25 years of secretly dating." Michelle answered as she took her wife's hand and kissed it in front of us.

"You two are adorable as well. It was nice meeting you. I live at this floor. See you around." Ashley said as we heard the elevator stopped at our floor.

"Oh dear, it was nice meeting you as well. I hope we can have a double date sometime. Our treat! Bye ladies." Anne replied and we shook hands with them before getting off the elevator.

Cara then began laughing so hard when I was keying in my password and opening the door for her.

"Baby, what's funny?" I asked her as we both settle down the sofa.

"It was so awkward, making out in front of your exes." She then crazily rolled on the sofa still laughing out loud.

"What do mean by that, huh?" Have you dated those old couple?" I stated, starting to get irritated by her mischief.

"No baby. What I mean is, when you didn't notice, both their names are my exes names. Anne for St. Vincent and Michelle for Michelle Rodriguez. It is just so funny." She said as I finally got what she was talking about.

"Yup, you are coreect on that one, and I don't mean to be rude but, you really thought of your exes when we just had a heated moment at the elevator? Really now, Cara? Better get ready lady, you will get your punishment right now." I said as I started tickling her.

Being the ticklish one, she got off the sofa and we started the chasing game.