Chapter 30- All The Catching Up We Need

"The days I spend with you are mytreasured memories. You fill me up with love and happiness. I'll be damned if I let you go, My Love."- Kate

Cara's POV

She is here. She really is here with me, laying in my arms. Her angelic face is on the crook of my neck and her breathing is even. I had the best surprise from her. I cannot sleep. I don't want this to be just a dream. I mean, she was supposed to come home after 2 more days but no, she's here with me.

For a woman who is in a relationship with another girl for the first time, she is the sweetest. Who would have thought that I will meet her and tagged her as mine? I can only imagine the stress that she had to endure so that she can make it home earlier. Yes, home, that is what she calls me. I am her home and I am proud to say that she is also mine.

My phone lighted up, indicating that a message was received. It was from Poppy.

Pop: Hey baby sis. I just look into your request. Yes, the concert of Britney was rescheduled but she will be organizing an intimate concert on the smaller arena there in NYC. I already got ticket for you and Ashley. James and I are also going. Text me back if you are interested.

After reading through the message, I sent Pop a confirmation and get back to looking at my Angel.

"Cara?" She murmured.

"Yes baby?" I said as I caress her bare face.

"Don't leave me, please, don't abandon me. I love you. I truly love you, please. Don't go to her. Please choose me. Please!" I was startled when I saw tears running on her cheeks.

"I am here baby. Please wake up. You are having a bad dream. Ash, Baby, Ashley." I said as I shake her until her ehes opened and she readily hug me.

"Thank God it was only a dream. Baby, please don't leave me." She said with a sniff, she is crying her eyes out and it hurts me to look at her this way.

"I am not going anywhere. I am home. You are my home, Ashley. I am here to stay, baby." I said as I kissed her tears away.

We stayed embracing each other and watch as the sun rises on the East.

"Baby, go to the concert with me." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Concert? Who's?" She asked looking up at me.

"Britney's. She has an intimaye concert and Poppy already has tickets for us." I said as I tuck her hair behind her ears.

"Awesome. Yes, I would like to go on a concert date with you." She said kissing me.

"Ugh, ugh, who said it was a date?" I asked smirking.

"Fine, go by yourself then." She said turning her back on me but I was too fast for her.

"Not so fast, My Lady. I was just kidding baby. Do you have anything on your schedule today?" I asked her.

"Nah, just some late meeting with the partners from France. After that, I am all yours." She said smirking sexily as she exposed her legs on the duvet.

I gulped audibly which earned a giggle from her. Have you seen that amazing body? Goodness. I am drooling.

"That is okay with me. So I'll pick you up?" I asked her as I put my free hand on her waist.

"Baby, I am afraid that will not be possible. Can we arrive there individually?" She asked, I was puzzled but nodded my head.

"Anything you want, baby. So breakfast?" I said.

"Yes, but I want you for breakfast." She said with a matter-of-fact grin abd dive down and licked me clean.

I was drained after our steamy morning and Ashley is now calling for deliveryfor breakfast.