Chapter 54- Reunited Hearts in Toronto

"Love is sweeter after a storm. It is far more meaningful after a time of being away from each other. Two hearts made as one never falters,  it always finds its way to its destined half."-Kate

Cara's POV

My girlfriend definitely brightened up the prelaunch dinner but I can sense that there was something wrong with her bases on her facial expression on her latest post. She was also not answering my calls. Due to dread,  I ordered my security to be at the venue and watch over my girl. They will also escort her back to me,here at our hotel.

After 30 minutes since my bodyguard went to the event, I receive a call from Harry that they are on their way back to the hotel stating that Ashley was somewhat upset.

I ordered late night snack from the hotel and have it delivered to our room before Ashley will be here with me. I also set up a candlelit meal and have the staff light up some aromatic candles. A soft record was alao playing in the background.

After everything has been set up,  Harry messaged me that they are already at the basement parking lot going up. I changed my clothes and prepare for Ashley's arrival.

The door unlocked and came in my gorgeous girl.

"Baby?" She said looking for me.

"Here babe." I said and she came to me.

"What is this?" She asked astounded.

"Surprise! I happen to see that my special girl was upset over something at the dinner party so I wanted to have dinner with you instead here. It is our first night here in Toronto anyways. Let me pamper my princess." I said sweetly,  taking her hand and leads her to the table.

"Why were you upset,love?" I asked Ash when we settled down.

"It's just,  I know that I somehow worn a low cut dress but it is really not proper for them to ogle openly. I am very much used to it but to think that some organizers do it is not really settling." She ranted over.

"Do you remember them clearly? Their names? How dare them do that to my babies?" I said in outburst.

"Babies?huh?" She asked me confused.

"Those?" I said and pointed to her breasts. "They are mine. They will pay." I said and that made my Ash laugh out loud.

"Baby relax,  they are yours and yours alone." She said and we started digging in the food.

We spent the night making love and stopped at around 3AM.  We are scheduked for the premiere tomorrow morning and we will need to have the hair and make up at 6:30 AM.

The next day...

Ash and I showered together and was out just in time that Mara,  my stylist entered the room.

"Cara? Ready?" Mara asked me.

"Yes." I answered briefly.  "Baby?  How about you?"I asked Ashley as she moved to the vanity opposite me.

"No worries, I will take care of her." Ashley's stylist and makeup team also entered our room and they begin to beautify us.

"Do we leave at different cars?"I asked Ashley.

"No baby. Let's just take one. I'll ride with you." Ash said making me smile.

After we are done,  we depart for the event and Ash and I was holding hands until we entered the car. Our beauty team is on another SUV.

"Baby, please stay close to me. It is time those old gezzers know that you are already taken. How dare them." I said as looked into my baby's eyes.