Chapter 40- Airport Smooches, Big News

"To show affection is never a sin.  I am in love with you and I won't hide you.  I cherish you and you deserve me. I care for you because you are mine to keep. Lastly,  I am exalted because you are my baby. "- Kate

Cara's POV

Today is the day of my birth,  August 12, 2018. I turn 26 today and I am so grateful to have spent it with the most amazing woman in the world calling me hers.

It was such a great night celebrating with my friends but today I planned on celebrating it with her. I looked on my side and saw my sleeping goddess all curled up on me.

My phone beeped indicating a notification on one of my social media account. I look through it and was touched by the greetings I am receiving from my friends,  fans and family.

I took my phone from the bedside table,  looked at the time and called the other person who is also celebrating today. 

"Alex?  Happy birthday brother.  I love you and I'll see you soon. " I said as soon as he picked up.

"Hey peanut.  Happy birthday as well. Will Ash join our trip? " He asked me.

"Yep,  we will be in London on the 14th though.  Ash and I have some projects that needs to be done by then." I answered enthusiastically as Ashley started stirring beside me.  "I'll see you then, brother.  Send all my love to everybody.  Happy birthday to both of us. " I said and ended the call as my Ashley is now fully awake and put her hand on my waist.

"Goodmorning and happy birthday baby.  I love you." She said as she crawled on top of me and shower my face with kisses to tickle me.

"Thank you, my love.  For yesterday and the days prior.  I love you so much. " I said as I captured her lips in mine and gave her very passionate smootch.

"Let's eat out baby. " I said when we pulled back from the kiss.

"Well about that baby,  come on.  Let's have breakfast." She said as she got off the bed.

"But we don't have any breakfast here in the Chateau." I reasoned out.

"Let me surprise you then." Ashley said as she pulled me up and we walked outside towards the dinning hall.

What we saw on the table made me gasped. "This meal is fit for a king." I said in trance.

"Well,  only the best for my you my King and Queen." She said as she pulled out a chair and guided me to sit on it.

We were enjoying breakfast when her phone rang. She excused herself to take the call.

After 10 minutes, Ash is back and said that it was sher mom checking on her and that she is wishing me a happy birthday.

I never felt like this before and I love it. The day was not so eventful except for the countless love making we do to make up for our longing to be with each other.

August 13, 2018

Ashley's POV

Well,  waking up with this gorgeous human is always a pleasant experience.  We will embark on a midnight flight later on to London for the trip that I was invited in.

To be honest,  this is nerve wrecking.  I've always known that this wull happen in the future but I never thought that it will be this early.

We are currently in Cara's place and my baby is still sleeping with her amazing braids.  The one that was donned during her birthday party.  It is exquisite and it is easier to shampoo, as she said. I am making breakfast today and will be in the director's meeting.