What's more, the words that he said to his parents that day only made her more determined that she had not chosen wrong. Gu Tingchuan was usually very cold to others, not only in the entertainment circle but also to the rest of the world. It was probably very difficult to find men like him...loyal to art and loyal to one's heart. 

Yi Ran licked her dry lips and thought of the weekend’s entanglement. Suddenly heat bloomed across her face. In fact, she had behaved very shamefully. Afterward, she went and took a shower. 

As for Gu Tingchuan, after he did a lot of unspeakable things, she dared not think about whether the man was satisfied. 

"Oh..." Yao Juan’s sigh pulled her out of the memory. The male teacher in front of her said with a smile, "A good flower is thus being kept in captivity." 

Yi Ran squinted slightly and agreed with a nod. But, she unexpectedly said, "I like your analogy, but that 'good flower' probably refers to my husband." 

...... 

The whistling autumn wind was gradually rising and the plants in the school were starting to show a withered color, unwittingly presenting layers upon layers of yellow with mottled hues.

In the cold air that was slowly blowing, Yi Ran wrapped the cardigan sweater tighter around herself. She was holding the lesson plan that had just been used in class, and the children who came and went when they saw her called "Good teacher.” She smiled and nodded. When she turned to the stairs, she heard a sharp female voice. 

“Since you absolutely insist that I need to make a trip to the school, then go ahead and lay out this matter!”

Yi Ran was dumbfounded and looked across the distance at the other woman. She was unexpectedly younger that Yi Ran had imagined. On her head was a short curly perm dyed the color of linen. She was wearing a tight-fitting hip skirt and a blouse with low neckline. The way she was dressed made her appear as if she was only twenty years old. 

In the end, Yi Ran wasn’t sure what to say, particularly since the woman’s eyebrows were furrowed so unhappily. 

Yi Ran wasn’t sure if she was Hao Ziyue’s mother. After thinking about it, she turned to Yao Juan. 

In the vacant conference room, the bright afternoon sun streamed through the four windows, the lighting making everything looked very lazy and relaxed. 

But, obviously the indoor atmosphere was not as good. 

The sun gently fell on Yi Ran’s head. She raised her eyes to look at Yao Juan, who sat next to her. Sitting opposite them was Hao Ziyue’s young mother, Zou Qiyun.

The moment the mother opened her mouth, she began to complain that they were not responsible for their work. She dismissively said, “Our family’s business is so big, but here you are wasting our time.”

Then, she turned her head and went after Yi Ran. "Were you the one who called me? What kind of teacher are you? Are you so in love with things that your clothes can’t even get a little dirty? So what, you must call the parents to complain?"

She was just too strong and incredible, making them momentarily speechless.

"Teacher Yi, do you only have that one piece of clothing? It’s not a problem to buy you a hundred pieces of this kind of clothes."