37

Author's Note: This is the chapter that caused me sleepless nights when I wrote it. I have no experience writing smut, and what little I have written in this book so far have mostly been brief and not as graphic as what other authors write. This chapter made me anxious. I still cringe when I read it. Please forgive my poor attempt at writing smut. I'm not good at it.

*********

"Nghh... ahh... I can't," Jin panted as Taehyung's hands kept his thighs spread apart so he could continue lapping and sucking at Jin's puckering pink hole.

Taehyung looked up at his husband. Jin's eyes were closed and his face was scrunched up as his hands gripped the sheets under him.

Damn, I've missed this, Taehyung thought as lust drove more blood to his dick, causing it to swell even further. I don't ever want to be parted from Jin for this long again. It's too much.

He pulled himself up and hovered over his husband's trembling form as he removed his right hand from Jin's thigh and his fingers began to circle around the wet rim between his beautiful ass cheeks, before pushing in and out slowly, driving Jin insane.

"Tae, please..." Jin whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Please, Tae... please!" Jin pleaded.

"Use your words, baby. Tell me what you want."

"I... I..."

Taehyung removed his hand from Jin's ass, and rose to push away from his husband's body.

"No!" Jin whined as he pulled Taehyung back down, and wrapped his legs around the other's hips.

Taehyung chuckled.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me what you want."

Taehyung's voice was firm and brooked no argument. Jin blushed as he mentally prepared himself to tell Taehyung his desires. Though they were married, have a child together and another on the way, Jin still felt shy when Taehyung made him verbalize what he wanted during sex.

"I... I want you inside me, Tae. I want you to fuck me," Jin whispered, the tips of his ears a flaming red.

"Is that all?" Taehyung asked teasingly.

"I wa... want you to mark me s... so everyone can see. I... I want you to f... fuck me until I can't walk."

"Anything else?"

"I want your lips around m... my c... cock, y... your mouth sucking me off."

Jin couldn't keep eye contact with his husband any longer. His face was hot, and the back of his neck was clammy, but he was proud that he was able to tell Taehyung what he wanted. And judging by Taehyung's darkened eyes and blown pupils, Taehyung wanted everything that Jin wanted.

"Your wish is my command," Taehyung's husky voice murmured in Jin's ear.

He wasted no time removing the rest of his and Jin's clothes. Before Jin could take another breath, Taehyung's large hand wrapped around the base of Jin's cock as his lips brushed along his shaft. His cheeks hollowed out, and his mouth began to suck. Jin's eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he braced himself for what promises to be an unforgettable night.