What's more, there were so many things that were unique to Gu Tingchuan. Art creation is something that others can only help but can't fake. In the end, he could only force himself, then force others. It was a nightmare experience... 

"However, I really thought of you." 

Yi Ran: "..." Was this her meaning?!

Gu Tingchuan noticed her expression. "I know you said that this isn’t necessary. But, in fact, I am at fault, and I just wanted to assure you.”

Yi Ran nevertheless shook her head and hurriedly said, "You don't really have to tell me. I just wanted to let you know how I feel." 

After she said this sentence, she suddenly felt a little bashful. Her face flushed red, and she pretended to calmly change the subject. "Actually, I have something to tell you." 

“What is it?” Gu Tingchuan responded to her with a very calm gaze. 

She quickly organized her thoughts and simply said that she wanted to ask Gu Tai’s parents to come to the school for a meeting. After listening to the situation, he slanted his head slightly to look at the bed as he pondered her words. As he did this, his silhouette exuded a sense of gentleness. 

“It's not convenient for Gu Tai's parents to come forward. I'll attend the meeting instead." 

Yi Ran wondered out loud, “Will your body withstand the exertion?" 

Gu Tingchuan’s expression was normal, but his voice held a note of amusement. "Do you really need to ask this question?" 

“......” 

Yi Ran rolled her eyes. This man sure was admirable, ah. He must really have a hole in his brain.

“Mr. Gu, then, in that case, I will put off the cooking until later.” 

After Yi Ran said this, Gu Tingchuan’s fingers tapped his keyboard a few times before he said lightly, “Speaking of putting off, my parents had just returned back to China. Just in time for me to take you to have a meal.”

At this moment, Yi Ran no longer heard the rest of Gu Tingchuan's words, she only felt her eyelids twitched...Can’t she have more time to mentally prepare?! 

Unexpectedly, she will be seeing her in-laws!

…... 

The city in the morning had a strong late Autumn atmosphere. The weather was gloomy and temperamental, and the breeze carried a cold chill. Outside the window, the landscape was bursting with Autumn glory.

Gu Tingchuan returned to the Gu parent’s mansion after spending a night at the hospital. 

At the same time, his "gossip" finally exploded. 

Previously, he had released a statement through Jiaye that he have always had a stable partner. In the past few days, he even directly indicated that he was married. The newlywed wife was, in fact, the person photographed by reporters at the hotel entrance.

Although, those photos looked very ambiguous, many viewers could not clearly identify her face. 

Gu Tingchuan even revealed in a subsequent public appearance that his wife was an outsider and was engaged in ordinary work. He hoped that everyone will not disturb their emotional life. These series of explosive news shocked many fans.