"Je T'amie"

"Rene'e and Harry! Come here!" My dad called Harry and I downstairs.
I grabbed Jacob and walked down the stairs behind Harry. I had no idea what this was going to be about.

Harry and I sat down on the couch. Jacob sat on my lap as my dad and Anne stood in front of us.
Anne smiled as she looked at Jacob "He reminds me of Harry when he was a baby. Makes me miss him being that little, which is why this makes what we are about to say so much harder." She said.I looked over at Harry and he gave me a look and shrugged. I looked over at my dad.
"What do you guys mean?" I asked.
"We found you guys a house nearby." My daddy replied.

Oh my god! Our own house?!

"Huh?" Harry was in shock or something. I laughed as I saw his face, his mouth was wide open. Anne giggled.
"Harry, you need to get a move on with your life. You and Rene'e are now a mummy and daddy. Jacob can't stay in your room forever, babe. And you guys can't keep sleeping in a twin size bed."

Ain't that the truth? I have some serious back problems from that damn bed. And she was right, Jacob needed his own room. WE needed our own room. A real bed. He kicks the living crap out of me at night. In a bigger bed it wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't fall off as much.

"Yeah..." I could tell Harry was kind of upset about this, I was too. "But, we're still in school. What are we going to do with Jake?" Harry asked looking up from the floor, back up to his mom.
"Daycare will take him." Anne replied.
"DAYCARE?!?!" Both Harry and I yelled.

No, no, no, no, nooooo. I was not about to leave mine and Harry's baby with a bunch of other kids and people I don't even know. I would worry too much about him.
"Do you have another idea?" She asked putting her hands on her hips. Harry looked over at me and I looked at him with a worried look on my face. I just didn't like that idea of him being there without someone I or Harry trusted. Harry's head shot around beack towards his mom. He snapped his fingers.
"Ella..." He glanced back at me and then at his mom. "Ella would do it, right?" He asked Anne.
"You'd have to talk to her." Anne said.

We soon got in the car and followed our parents to our new house.
It was honestly the most perfect house ever, it was a condo, but I loved it. My aunt lived in one in Indiana, they were huge. It was big enough for us three for now.
"This is it." My dad said looking up at it and then at Harry and I.
"Oh my god." Harry said shielding his eyes from the sun that sat behind the house. "It's...perfect." I unbuckled Jacob and picked him and held him in my arms as I shut the car door behind me and smiled.
"You sound surprised." I said walking up by Harry.
"Because I am. I was expecting it to be a dinky little house." He replied.
"These condos don't look like much from the outside, but on the inside, they are freaking huge." Harry moved his hand and looked over at me. "Well, sure is one heck of a house." He smiled.

...

A month later

Harry and I decorated our house and it was done by now.
Jacobs room was done in owl's. Harry had painted a huge tree on the wall, and on the tree were owl's in different places on the branches. But hanging off the branches were pictures of my first belly picture, a picture of me and Harry together and then of me and my dad, then Harry and his mom. The wall the tree was on was red and the other three were a tan color. There was a rocking chair in the corner, that was where I read to Jacob every night. His crib was white and his bedding was red and his pillows were tan. He became attached to his stuffed puppy dog. He needed it around, otherwise he cried until he had it.
Mine and Harry's room was huge and probably my favorite room. I liked the way it looked. It was light blue, the carpet was a light brown and there were two black end tables and our bed was a black metal bed. The bedding was white and at the end was a folded blanket, it was a Vera Bradley blanket. It was probably the most expensive thing I owned. There was 4 pillows on out bed and 3 of them were for show. Which Harry didn't understand...he hated to have to take them off at night. Lazy, lazy, lazy boy...
there were 2 black pillows n the back, 2 white in front of that, 2 black and white polka dot in front of that, then a long zebra one. We had pictures above the bed. One was of me and Harry when we went down to London to meet Edward for the first time, The one next to it was of Jacob on his trip home and the last was our wedding photo. The curtains were also Vera Bradley, too. On the left wall there was a built in bookshelf or a shelf, I guess it was whatever we wanted. We used it for all of Jakes pictures. My grandpa carved Jakes name into a block of wood and sent it to me. That sat in the middle with pictures around it. I wanted to take as many pictures of him and fill it up, he won't be this way for long.

We woke up together in our new house. It was just nice having a place of our own together, finally. I felt so grown up.

I made coffee in the kitchen for Harry and I, I was waiting for Jake to wake up, because I knew he'd be up soon. Everytime I think he'll sleep a little longer than he usually does, he doesn't. He always wakes up.

Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Morning, kitten." He said in his raspy morning voice. I turned my head and kissed his cheek as my head fell back on his shoulder. His lips gently pressed against my neck and kissed up to my jaw line and back down as his hands tried to untie my robe. I smiled and turned around quickly.
"Don't even, Styles." I snickered. He smirked as he gave me that cute look he always does...god...that look. It should be illegal.
"And why not...Styles?" He continued smirking. I raised my eyebrows and stared at him and came even closer to him. "Nice one." I giggled.

How cute was he?
I laid my hand on his shirt and felt it slowly rise and fall under my touch. I ran my fingers through his curls and watched them as they sprung back in place. I then touched his soft lips and I felt him smile. I felt him intertwine his fingers with mine as our hands were brought down to our sides and he gripped my fingers in his. He leaned into me, barely touching my lips. "Je T'amie, Rene'e." I smiled as I heard him speak those sweet french words.
"I love you, too, Harry." He smiled and kissed me on my lips. He pulled back. I opened my eyes and watched his open, too. He smiled at me and sighed.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing. You're just so beautiful. You know, you're the only one who can save me." He said as he pushed my hair back. I smiled and looked away.
"I'm not that great." I giggled.
"You just don't know it. You don't see it, baby. I do though. I just wish you would."
"Shoot, Harry. You're making me blush." I felt it. He chuckled.
"My little country girl..." He wrapped me in his arms and buried his face in my hair. "I can't believe I used to hate that cute little accent of yours. Now I can't go a day without it."

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his strong torso. "And who knew a little 'ol country girl would marry a handsome British man?" I said in my best British accent. Harry chuckled.
"Is that you attempting a British accent?" He asked.
I nodded "Yeah."
"That really sucked." He snorted before he laughed.
I frowned. "I know." I laughed afterwards.