Make You Feel My Love

After the wedding, we had the Reception.
"It's time for the bride and groom to have their first dance together." My dad said smiling. I got up out of my chair and held out my hand to Harry. "Let's dance."
Harry looked up at me and smiled and shook his head. "No, I don't dance, baby." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"Harry, it's our wedding!"

The song "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele started playing.
Looked out at the floor and saw people clearing for Harry and me to dance our first dance while people watched. "Other people have been dancing, besides us." Harry took a drink of his wine and then looked at me and smiled halfway.
"Alright. Let's do it then, Mrs. Styles." I smiled and grabbed his hand and ran out to the dance floor.

"When  the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love." I smiled as Harry's arms wrapped around me and his head rested on my shoulder, I ran my hand through his curls and closed my eyes as rested my head on Harry's chest.
People were watching and already cooing and smiling. I felt Harry plant a kiss on my neck and smile. "I love you, Rene'e." he whispered.
I felt so happy, all my dreams have came true. I married the man that I loved and had his beautiful son. "I love you, too, baby." I said kissing his jaw line and then putting my head back down on his chest.

We were still danicing when I heard the lyric, "I've known it from the moment we met, no doubt in my mind where you belong."
I thought about when I first saw Harry and instantly fell in love with him, though back then I wouldn't admit it to myself. But I did. I wanted to be his and I wanted him to be mine. I loved this kid more than anything in this world. I've never fell in love before, he was my first. I can't even describe how I felt at this very moment.

The song ended and everyone clapped.
Harry let me go and kissed me and ran to his friends, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis and whispered something. All of  a sudden they got up and Harry walked over to me. "Stay here." He said kissing me again. I nodded and watched the boys line up on stage, Harry was in the middle and he smiled at me as he grabbed the mic.
"My beautiful bride stands right there in the middle of the dance floor. I can honestly say, I've never seen anyone look so beautiful, or anything. Which makes me really want to tell you-- my bad, sing to you about the way you look tonight." He smirked.

Oh no.

I smiled. "Harry-" I called and when I did the music started playing.
The song "Something About The Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John started playing. "Oh my god." I said putting my hand over my mouth and smiled looking up at Harry.
Liam began singing first. "There was a time, I was everything and nothing all in one. When you found me,  I was feeling like a cloud across the sun." Harry smiled as he kept starting at me. It was his turn.
"I need to tell ya, how you light up every second of the day. But in the moonlight, you shine just like the beacon on the bay." I giggled as he winked at me.
They all sang the chorus. "And I can't explain, but it's something about the way you look tonight. It takes my breath away.
It's that feeling I get about you, deep inside, and I can't describe. But it's something about the way you look tonight takes my breath away. The way you look tonight."

My husband was actually singing to me. I was one of those girls, I always wanted to be this kind of girl, the one where she can inspire her husband to write a song about her.

Once they were done Harry climbed down and kissed me again as everyone still clapped. "Your turn." He smiled.
I laughed. "Yeah, right." I thought he was joking, but he wasn't laughing with me. I stopped. "Harry, I haven't practiced like you guys did. I don't know what song to sing."
Harry smiled. "That's what makes it so special." He said kissing my cheek and pushing me gently to the stage. As I walked up I thought about one. The only one I could think of was the one I sang in Middle school for the talent show and that was "Unchained Melody" but it was the Leeann Rimes version. It was a lot harder. There was a really really high note in the song that I used to be able to get.
I walked on stage and looked at a band mate. "Do you know Unchained Melody by Leeann Rimes?" I whispered. He smiled and nodded.

Oh thank god!

Once the song was over I got down. I hit that high note and every one cheered. Harry ran up to me with tears  in his eyes. i wiped them away as I kissed him and smiled.

...

Later on that night we left to go on our Honeymoon.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him smiling with my hands on my hips.
"You'll see." He said opening my car door.
Apparently everything was packed and ready to go.

...

What seemed like an endless trip did come to an end.
Harry had me blindfolded and wouldn't let me see where we were.

He finally it off.
There stood the 'Welcome to California' sign. I smiled as I looked at Harry.

"How did you know?" I asked.
"I over heard your dad talking about how you always wanted to visit this place. I would take you to Paris, but you know, we've already been there."
I looked away and smiled weakly. I tried to remove that memory for many reasons. One being Edward and the other is when Harry and I got into that massive blowout.

I kissed Harry on the cheek. "Thank you, baby."

...

We stayed at the fanciest hotel there, it was called The Mosaic Hotel. It was so gorgeous and big.

I put my stuff down as Harry left to go get some other stuff out of the car.
I decided that if Harry and I were going to make love tonight, I needed a shower and get freshened up.

...

In  the shower I stood there washing myself. I had my hair up in a messy bun, I wasn't washing that yet.
I was singing "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce. I'm not sure why that song was in my head, it must of been played at the wedding or something.
I heard a knock on the shower door. "Hey love." I heard Harry's beautiful accent. I opened it and smiled.
"Oh hey, babe." I said.
"Want me to join you?" He smirked.
"Well, I was about to get ou-" I stopped as I saw Harry take off his shirt. His bare torso was so sexy. His necklaces hit his chest ad the shirt came off.
"Yeah, okay..." I said letting him in. He was so sexy.
When he got in he instantly had me against the shower wall, holding me against it.

Here we go. The butterflies went insane.

...

Harry and I laid in the bed panting and sweating.

"Oh...my god!" I said holding my head.
That was literally the best ever.

"Harry- that was-"
"Amazing." He said turning his head over and smiling stroking my face. I nodded.
"Exactly what I was thinking." I smiled.