Time To Pretend

I woke up the next morning sore as ever.
I really don't remember much from last night, but I know I was rapped by that pathetic excuse for a man.

I climbed out of the huge bed that looked like it could sleep at least 20 people, it's freaking huge. But I'd still share the twin size that Harry has with Harry again any day. I wish I could just cuddle up to him again and whisper in eachother's ears all night like we used to.
But he has no idea where I am at, so I know it will never happen again.

I walked downstairs and sat at the table where all the other girlfriends sat, not that I am calling myself Edward's girlfriend, because I'm not, but these girls aren't being held against their own will to be their girlfriends like me.

One girl named Danielle stared at me.
I knew who she was.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Renee." I replied.

She stared at me like I was crazy and I was confused on why she was, but then I remembered, my accent.

"Where are you even from?" She asked.
"Indiana."
"So, you're from the states, too?..." She looked into the kitchen. "James, where did Edward find this girl?"
"Shit, babe, I don't know. He never told us." He yelled from the kitchen.

She could of just asked me? I mean, I'm right here.
She looked back over at me. "Where did he find you?"
"He found me at a hotel he was staying at, I heard on the radio he'd be there. My boy-..." I stopped myself.

If I told her that I was with my boyfriend, it would of sounded pretty weird. To me at least.
"Brother, yeah. My brother. We went down there to see him." I looked down at the table.
"Oh, okay then." She said as she closed the magazine that was open by her. She threw it down in the middle of the table.

I looked at it.
It was a wedding magazine.

"Can I see that?" I asked Danielle.
She waved her hand. "Yeah, I don't need it."

I grabbed it and looked through it.
I hated the fact that I wasn't going to marry Harry anymore. But I don't know why I was doing this to myself.
I guess, I was already depressed and I knew I wouldn't get over it, so why not?

I looked at the wedding rings and engagement rings.
They were so pretty.

I just realized that this was what Harry was supposed to be doing.
Picking out my wedding ring, the ring that would let people know that he wanted me to be in his life forever.

The magazine was suddenly ripped from my hands.

"Hey-" I looked up and saw Edward looking at it now.
"Whatcha doing, babe? You picking out the ring you want me to get you?"
"No." I didn't hesitate.

Danielle looked at me with a confused look again.

"Well, how about this? A 2.25-carot princess-cut Bernie Robbins ring worth about $50,000?"

HOLY MACK!
$50,000?!?!

"No." I said again without hesitation
"Ugh." He threw the magazine down.

That was insane though.

'Horan' came in the dining room. "I made you breakfast." He said handing me a plate of blueberry waffles and eggs.
I smiled at him. "Thank you."

I think he was the sweetest out of all of them.
Why didn't I like him?
Stupid me.

"There was bacon, but I ate it..."

I giggled at him.

"You ate all of the damn bacon?" Edward said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Well, I was hungry."
He said and walked back into the kitchen following Edward.