This Morning, Stars Are Born

Good morning, beautiful. How was your night? Mine was wonderful with you by my side. When I open my eyes and see your sweet face, it's a 'Good Morning, beautiful' day."
I woke up feeling my hair being pushed back. I opened my eyes and saw Harry doing it. I smiled when I heard him singing the song "Good Morning, Beautiful"
"Good morning to you, too."

We were back from California.
Our Honeymoon was great!

We laid in bed for another hour until Jacob finally woke up. I got up and sang to him "Sweet Child O' Mine" as I rocked him for awhile. I heard Harry get up and come over and wrap his arms around me as he watched me sing to Jacob from behind. We eventually went downstairs and I fed Jacob as Harry ate a bowl of cereal and I ate as I fed our son.
"God, Harry! He is looking like you more and more everyday! It's almost scary." I said turning back to face Harry. Harry nodded as he took a bite of his cereal.
"I know." He smiled looking up at him.
I heard Jacob start screaming and crying. He wanted to get my attention to keep feeding him. He literally scared the crap out of me. "Oh my god!"
I heard Harry drop the spoon and hit the bowl. "Oh damn, kid! You are loud!" He said covering his ears.
I scooped up another spoonful of the banana baby food. "He has your temper, too." I said putting the spoon in Jacob's mouth and then scooping up the left overs her couldn't get in his mouth and feeding it to him.
Harry got up to put his bowl in the sink and then stood there.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I watched Rene'e feed Jacob. She put the spoon in his mouth and as she did, she was making a face, as if she was eating it, too. I laughed.
She looked over and then quickly back at Jacob before he started throwing a fit again. "What?"
"Nothing, it's just- when you feed him, you open your mouth, too."  I said leaning over on the counter.
"What do you mean?" she asked me scooping another bite for Jacob and feeding him, and yes, she did do the mouth thing again. I laughed once again.
"You just did it again." She narrowed her eyes at me and looked back over. "Don't worry, it's adorable." I said chuckling.

I heard my phone go off. I recognized the ringtone, "Gangnam Style" it was Niall. I picked up.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, I was just with me dad earlier and I told him about how you and Rene'e have written those amazing songs together." He said.
"Yeah, so?"
"He works in a studio, Haz. He can record your guy's songs."
"Really? When can he do it?" I asked.
That was kind of cool.
"Can you be here in an hour?" I looked over at Rene'e who was till feeding Jacob.
"Yeah. We'll be there." I smiled as I hung up the phone.

...

We left Jacob with my mum and Rene'e's dad, Rene'e didn't really like leaving Jacob. She wanted to spend every minute with him, and so did I. It will all be over soon.

We arrived at the studio. Niall was waiting outside as we pulled up and parked.
"Hey, Haz." He said giving me a low hi five.
"Hey" I smiled. "Where do we do this thing?" I asked.
Niall smiled at me and Rene'e and nodded. "Follow me." He said turning to walk in the door and lead us to the recording room.

"Dad." Niall called from outside the recording room. "I have Harry and Rene'e out here."
"Come in, guys." I heard him say. We walked in and there was about 4 other guys in there, friends of Niall's dad, I'm assuming.
"Mr. Horan" I greeted him with a nod.
"Hey, Harry! How are you bud?" He asked
"Pretty good.." I pulled Rene'e over. "Have you met my fiance? This is Rene'e."
Rene'e smiled. "Hello sir." She said shaking his hand.
"Hello." He nodded at her. "I didn't even know you had a girlfriend." He said spinning around in his chair.
"Yeah...well, it's complicated." I said putting my hands in my pockets and looking up at Rene'e who had a weird look on her face. I take it what I just said was the wrong reply. "I mean...it was." I corrected myself quickly.

Once in the recording room Rene'e and I sat down.

This was very exciting.

"Okay, get ready guys." Mr. Horan said

RENE'E'S P.O.V.

Harry and I just recorded our first song together! It feels great!
We headed home.

...
DECEMBER
...
JANUARY
...
FEBRUARY
...
MARCH
...
APRIL
...
It was now April and both Harry and I were now 20. It has been 5 months since we recorded our songs, there was still nothing.

I was bathing Jacob one morning.
The radio was on the sink and Grimmers BBC Radio 1 station.

"We have a new song. It's a cover of "Home" by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros and this is done by Rene'e Northern and Harry Styles. You heard it first on BBC Radio 1."
I screamed. "HARRRRRRYYYY!!!"
Harry ran in the bathroom and I pointed to the radio.
He turned his head and his mouth dropped. "YESSS!" He said. He swung around and picked me up off my feet and swung me around. "We did it, baby." He said.

We did, we finally did it.
I just hope people like us.