Love/Hate

My Step Brotherღ
Love/Hate

I woke the next morning still in shock by what happened last night. It was so weird, I could still feel him on my lips.
I changed into my dark blue and red plaid shirt that Gemma gave me, it was Hollister, it wasn't cheap. I buttoned it up and rolled the sleeves down. "Okay, that lookes really stupid." I said to myself. I rolled the sleeves up, but then a thought came into my mind.
After last night, I want to make Harry weak. So I unbuttoned my shirt a bit showing clevage, not too much. I didn't want to look trashy. I then put on some of my short shorts with a brown belt, then I tucked in my shirt. I went to my dresser and took out some low cut white socks and put them on, along with my low cut black Converse shoes.
I stood in the mirror, what next? I thought.
I took my pony tail holder and threw my hair up into a messy, but cute ponytail. I grabbed my seashell choker that Kayla and I got the summer we went to California. I missed her so much.
I put on my make up and then looked at myself again.
Okay, I did really good. I smiled and left the bathroom and went back to my room.
As I passed Harry's room I heard a guitar playing. It was him. He was playing "Skinny Love"
Oh my god. He's amazing.
I knocked on his door and I heard him stop playing. "What?" He called. I walked in and he put the guitar down and turned around.
The look on his face was priceless, I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't.
"Whoa, dude...you look....hot!" He said. "Decided to dress decent today, did we?" He smirked and turned as he grabbed his back pack. "Don't be an ass." I snapped. He flung his backpack over his shoulder and chuckled. "You ready?" I asked.

"Not really." I replied with a sigh.
We soon left.

In the car I looked over at him and just kinda stared at him for awhile. "What?" "You're really good at playing guitar and singing." I said smiling. "No, I'm not. I barely know how to play."

Here we go.

"You were playing one of the best songs of all time on it. You know how to play it." I replied. "'Skinny Love' is simple to play on the guitar, Renee."

Jesus, take the damn compliment.

"Okay, even if it is, your voice-- you can sing, Harry." "Anyone can sing." "But that doesn't mean they should." I smiled. "Good point." He said.

We arrived at the school and we parked the car. Before we got out, Harry leaned over.

"Alright, listen, last night stays between us. I don't want people here to know that we kissed."

I became somewhat hurt. Was he really that embarassed by me? I looked down at my lap fighting the tears trying to come through.

"What did I do to you for you to be so ashamed of me, or whatever?" I asked with a cracked voice. "I just--I have a reputation, Reneè, and if I was shown with--a girl like you..."

I looked up at him and I started crying. Why was I crying over him? I mean, yes, I liked him, but then again, there was still part of me that dispised him. I got out of the car and he did, too. I started walking towards the school and he chased after me.

"Reneè!" He called out. "Don't talk to me, Harry. Really! You just pissed me off to extremes! I don't even want to see you right now!" I said through my tears. After what I did this morning, my hair, my outfit, my make up, it was all for him. I felt so stupid.

He caught me by my arm.

"Let go of me!" I yelled and yanked my arm back. "You don't understand, do you? Guys like me don't date girls like you, Reneè." I nodded. "You're right, dicks like you don't date girls like me. You go after girls with big boobs, fake tans and fake hair. You don't give a damn about girls who have respect for themselves. You'd rather have the slut whos legs are wide open and you know it!"
He became angry, I could clearly tell by his eyes.
"You're a bitch, Reneè. Seriously, you think that I have sex with every girl I meet in this school who throws themselves at me, right? Because that's what you expect from a guy like me?"
"Well." I shrugged.
"You're so judgemental." He walked towards the school building.
"And your not?" I said and turned around.
He stopped and turned to face me. "What are you talking about?"
I wiped my tears off my cheeks and sniffled. "You made fun of my accent and clothes. You and your friends said I wasn't going to fit in. How do you think that made me feel?"
"You heard that?"
"Yes. I was hurt, Harry."
He sighed and looked down at the pavement. "I'm sorry, I hurt you." He grabbed my hand and held it in his.
His hands were so much bigger than mine. He smiled as he started playing with my hands by this point. "Guys like me don't date girls like you, but I think I am falling for you a little."
My head shot up at him. My eyes were wide and still had tears streaming down them. "Wha--what?"
He smiled. "Who woulda thought, huh?"
He let go of my hand and walked away.
I stood there in the same spot shocked to say the least. I looked up at Harry as he tuned around.
"Hide that awful accent, Reneè. People are starting to talk about you." and he turned back around and kept walking to the building.
I didn't care. I was too busy trying to process his words in my mind.
"But I think I am falling for you a little". Over and over they were replaying through my mind.
We now had a Love/Hate relationship.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, it's Renee.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for commenting and reading and liking this book.
I am very proud of it.
You guys bring a smile to my face with you hit favorite or like or comment on it. :)
Last night, I was in bed and I was trying to make up a cute couple name for Harry and Renee, but I have nothing what so ever. Lol
Do ya'll want to help me out? :)
Just for fun.
If you decide on one, comment and tell me. I'll be sure to mention you in another Author's Note. (: