Two Shining Stars

"I just want to see you when you're all alone.
I just want to catch you if I can.
I just want to be there when the morning light explodes on your face, it radiates.
I can't escape, I love you 'till the end.

I just want to tell you nothing you don't want to hear.
All I want is for you to say, oh why don't you just take me where I've never been before.
I know you want to hear me catch my breath.
I love you 'till the end."

I walked by Harry's room hearing him sing "Love You 'Till The End" by The Pogues on his guitar.
I have fallen in love with his voice, it was like a lullaby. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard in my life.

I sat against his door and listened some more.
My boyfriend was amazing and he didn't even know it.

I started to sing along with Harry as he continued.

"I just want to be there when we're caught in the rain.
I just want to see you laugh not cry.
I just want to feel you when the night puts on its cloak.
I'm lost for words, don't tell me.
All I can say, I'll love you 'till the end."

I then fell backwards into Harry's room.
I didn't even hear him stop playing.

I heard him chuckle. "What are you doing?" He asked me as I laid there looking up at him.
"Why don't you share your singing?" I asked.
He walked away as I got up.
"Because." He replied.
I placed a hand on my hip. "Don't be selfish." I said.
He laughed. "Oh, is that selfish to you?"

Why didn't he take this seriously?

I walked up towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"I think if you were to share your awesomeness with the world, you could go far." I said looking into his green eyes.
He smiled at me. "Oh yeah? You think?"
I nodded. "Screaming girls and all." I giggled. "Actually, that would make me a bit jealous." I added after realizing it.
His arms soon found their way around me too.
"Well, you know you'd be the one I'd be coming home to every night." He said smiling cheekily.

Oh. I hope he really meant that, because I think I just died a little bit. I feel like I have to throw up.
But in a good way, I guess?

"O-oh." I stuttered.
He chuckled. "Think you could become Mrs. Harry Styles one day?" He asked pulling me closer to him.
I kinda pulled away a bit and looked up at him.
He looked confused. "What?" He barely held onto my hips.
"I can't talk marriage with you, Harry." I said faintly.

It's not that I didn't want to, I did.

"Why can't you?" He asked letting me go.

I sighed.

I kinda had bad luck when it came to talking about my future with someone. I always jinxed myself.

"Reneè?"

"I just- nevermind. You probably won't understand." I said plopping down on his bed and cradling my head in my hands. He sighed and sat next to me.
I felt his arm  wrap around me and hold me.
"Who could understand more than me?" He asked.
I pulled my head up and stared at him and rested my head on his shoulder.
His head fell on top of mine.
"I jinx myself." I said.
"What? That's bollocks." He said.
I lifted my head up. "No, it's not. Ask Ian, why do you think we broke up?"
"Well, I don't know, I don't know who Ian is."

Yes, I did date Ian. 6 months.
We were better off friends.

"Doesn't matter. It's just- we spoke about it once and a month later, we broke up. I jinxed us."
He hugged me. "Hey, stop it. You don't jinx that stuff. You guys just didn't work out. You didn't do anything."
I chuckled a bit and looked away.
"What?" He asked.
"You're acting like my best friend more than my boyfriend." I said smiling.
He shrugged. "Well, aren't I supposed to be both?"
I nodded and laid my head back down on his shoulder. "I'm glad you are." I smiled.

I felt him kiss the top of my head.

...

Later that night I was sitting in my room looking through my photos of me and my friends when Harry came in.

"Hey, I was thinking about the whole singing thing. I was wondering, can you sing?"

Why did he need to know that?

"Really? That's great." I said getting up. "And, I guess. The only song I can sing good is Catch Me by Demi Lovoto." I replied.
"Great." He said reaching out my door way and pulling in his guitar. "Sing it for me." He held out his guitar.
I looked at the guitar and then back up at him and chuckled nervously. "Uh, no." I said turning back around and sitting on my bed. He walked towards my bed, too.
"Oh come on, seriously." He sat down.
"Harry, I don't sing in front of people."

I never have. I hated to.

"Not even for me?"
I shook my head. "Not even for you."
He smiled. "Please? I sing for you all the time."
I laughed. "No you don't, I listen from outside your bedroom door."
He rolled his eyes and shrugged.
"Please?" He begged.

I sighed.
He was just going to make fun of me. I'm not all that great.

"Ok fine, but I hope you like Demi Lovoto." I said grabbing the guitar from his hands.
He smiled. "As long as it's not anything country, I'm good." He joked.
I smiled.

I began to sing.
I was so nervous.
Harry didn't take his eyes off of me throughout the whole song, which made me twice as nervous.
I had butterflies the whole time.

I soon finished the song.
Harry smiled at me. "Man, you can sing."
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right." I said handing his guitar back and sitting on the bed.
"You can! That's why I wanted to see if you could or not, we should write a song together."

Was he crazy?
I couldn't write a song!

"I'm not good at the kinda thing, Harry. I've tried on several occasions to write a song and I've failed eachtime." He smiled. "Well, I'll be here to help." He was right. I thought about it for a minute. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try." He smiled and hugged me. "Great, I just didn't want to do this without you. If we go big someday, I want you right there on that stage with me. If I'm shining, you're shining, too." He said getting up and leaving the room with a huge smile on his face. I loved Harry. I loved how excited he gets about things.

I was going to do this for him