Alone...again...

"EDWARD, HARRY IS GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN HE FINDS OUT!" I yelled.
Edward pulled me closer to him and held me against him. "Shhhh, baby, baby. You don't want him--"
My hand found a way to Edward's face. I hit him pretty hard across the face.

Edward looked at me for a second and held the spot where I struck him.
"JAMES! Give me the damn duct tape!"

James was part of the band, there was 2 James in the band. There was James Payne and James Horan, but they called James Horan 'Horan', so there was no confusion. But 'Horan' was Irish and James was British. So.
He had short hair and was probably my 3rd favorite in the band. I just couldn't believe my absolute favorite one was about to duct tape some part of my body.

"I don't know what the hell you are thinking, Edward! You KNOW Harry will fi-" I gasped as I felt him put tape over my mouth.
"Shut the hell up!" He said laying the tape to the side. He ran his finger through his quiff and stared down at me. "If you just chose me, this wouldn't be happening to you right now."
He picked up the ring that had be ripped off my finger and flung somewhere.

"What's this, huh? I know this isn't a promise ring." He looked at it. "You're marrying him..." He threw it to the side and I heard it hit thr ground. "Not anymore you're not." He said leaning into me.
I squirmed and kicked him in his leg repeatedly.
It was all I could reach.

"STOP!" He yelled as he grabbed the tape and taped my legs together.

"We got a fighter here." William said smiling at me.

Edward should have stayed in the hospital forever. He was beyond messed up.

Edward shook his head at me. "How could you do this to me, Renee? How could you of said yes to him?"

I screamed again though he couldn't hear me.
I'm not yours, prick. I thought to myself.

I felt tears hit my eyes as I thought of Harry and how he must be freaking out right now. How they all must be.
I'm never going to see anyone ever again. Never.
I'm not going to live my life with the man I am madly in love with, I'm not going to have anything we talked about having together, I'm not going to get the chance to be the future Mrs. Harry Styles either.
I let out a loud cry and let the tears fall from my eyes.
I hated Edward. He just took everything I had from me.

...

Few minutes later we pulled up to a house.
Edward took the tape off my legs, but kept the tape on my my arms and mouth alone.

Louis opened the door.
"Just walk, babe. I don't want to hurt you." He said in my ear.
Well, I didn't want to get hurt, so I listened.

i hopped out of the van and looked up ta the house.
I knew this house, I've seen it before. It was Edwards.

It was white, very very pretty.

We walked inside and entered the living room.
Wooded floors,one wall was a greenish color and the other 3 white.
Very nice furniture.

I was sat down on the purple couch that was in the living room.
Edward took my the duck tape off my mouth. But before he did he warned me.
"Don't scream. If you scream, or try to leave, I swear to everything that you will find Harry dead as soon as you get back. I'll do it myself! But don't bother, seriously, because you will be brought back to me, Renee."

I just stared at him and fighting the tears again.
Now I had a reason to do everything he said, because now he would kill Harry, if I didn't.

Edward pointed to the front door. "If you can even get out the door..." Jawaad and James were guarding the door.
"And the back?" I asked.
"There is no back. There is one that lead to the garage, but you won't be able to get out if you tried."
I looked away as I saw Edward smile at me.

I looked around and back at Edward. "So where do I sleep?" I asked. "I'll gladly take the couch."
Edward chuckled. "Silly, silly, girl. You're sleeping with me."
No, no, no, no, no, no. HECKKKKKKKKKK NO!
"I'm okay." I said.
"I didn't ask." He said.
He pulled me up off the couch and took me by the arm.
"I'm not sleeping in your bed with you!" I snapped at him.
He turned. "You will! You're not his anymore, you're mine." He said.
I really didn't like the way he said that, like it made me want to puke. Not because it was disgusting, it's not...well, it is, but not in the way you think. I was once attracted to this man, until he kidnapped me.

"I'm not yours! And plus, I don't anything to wear to bed, and I'm not wearing jeans to bed-"
"You won't need to..." He tossed clothes at me.
I looked down at the black lacy tank top and the pink panties to go with it.

I looked up at him.
"Nice try." I threw them back at him.
He caught them as he still stared at me. "Put them on." He demanded.

"Hey, dic-" I stopped myself before I finished that sentence, I thought of what he would do to Harry.
Thoughts of Edward hurting Harry came to mind.
I couldn't even bare that.

I held out my arms and he threw them back. "That's my girl." He said.

I changed into the skanky little tank top and shorts.

I shook my head as I looked in the mirror.
This wasn't me. I would never wear something like this to bed.

I sniffled as I walked out.
My eyes were puffy and red.

I wasn't going to let Edward touch me.

His bed was ready to be slept in.
I really didn't want to.

Edward looked at me as he unmade the bed.
"Wow, I was missing out, wasn't I? Damn, Harry, that lucky bastard."
I assumed he was mad at the fact that he knew Harry and I have...done the deed.

"Can I just sleep on the floor?" I was basically begging.
"No, I wouldn't let you." He replied taking a pillow off the bed and onto the chest next to the bed.
"Ok, well then, can you?"  I said folding my arms.
"My bed." He said smiling. "I mean, our bed now." He corrected himself.

I wasn't his.
I'm not. I'm Harry's, no matter if I see him again or not.
I wiped at tear away from my eye as I walked to the bed.

I climbed in and pulled the blankets up over me.
I didn't feel safe right now.

His hands kept feeling me.
I couldn't stop him, because again, I couldn't let him hurt Harry.

That night ended up being the most horrible night of my life.
Because now, I am a victim of rape.

I hated myself and I felt disgusting.
If I ever saw Harry again, how would I tell him this?
What if he thinks I am gross and disgusting?

I'm alone again.

I want to die.