First Day

My Step Brotherღ
First Day

I woke up and got ready for my first day at my new school, I wore a pink sparkly tank top, my skinny jeans and my low cut black Converse shoes.

I ate my breakfast and waited for Harry to come down. My dad came down and grabbed a bottle of orange juice and shook it. "Anne said that once you get to school, Harry is going to take you to the office to get your classes and map and all that." I shook my head. "Okay." My dad came over and kissed the top of my head. "Have a good day, dear." and he left for his first day at his new job.

Harry soon came down. How sad is it that I was ready before him? I looked at what he was wearing, He wore a white v neck, skinny jeans and white low cut Converse shoes.

The hell? I thought. We almost dressed alike. He looked good thought, his jeans were sexy on him.

Ew, stop!

When Harry and I arrived at the school, I looked at it.

"Oh my god! This is huge! This makes Mooresville High School look like an elementary school." I said. Harry parked the car and turned it off. "Listen, can you hide that awful accent?" He asked.  "Why the hell are you so mean to me? This is who I am, get over it, Curly!" I snapped.

He rolled his eyes. "Alright, don't say I didn't try to stop you from getting made fun of.." he hopped out of the car, as did I. He locked it and made his way through the parking lot to the school. I stopped. I kinda thought he'd show me where the office was. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I yelled after him. He turned and walked back to me as he looked behind him. "Listen, here, I don't know you, got it? I've got a reputation to hold and you're are not ruining that." He said pointing at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. God, I really can't stand this kid. "My dad said, that your mom said, that you were going to show me where the office was!" "Ask someone else!" and he walked away.

I walked in the school. It was scary how big it was, I knew I was going to get lost today.

I looked around the halls as I searched for the office. "Can I help you love?" I heard a voice. It was a male. I turned and saw a really cute boy with brown hair and blue eyes, perfect smile, actually everything about him was perfect.

"Uh, yeah, I need to find the office. I'm new here and my step brother was supposed to take me, but he ran off somewhere." I said. "Oh, then follow me, I'll get you there." and he started walking and I was by his side.

"So, where are you from? Not England." He smiled. "Mooresville, Indiana." I replied. "You're far away from home. What brings you to Holmes Chapel?" I sighed. "My dad met a girl here. I was kinda forced here." He chuckled. "Well, most people here are very nice. We're happy to have you" he smiled.

We kept walking until we reached a door that read OFFICE.

"Well, here we are." He said. "Thank you so much." I said giving him a smile. "No biggie, love. By the way, what's your name? Just in case I run into you again, I'll know what to call you." "Renee." He nodded. "Nice to meet you, Renee. I'm Gary. I hope to see you around more." He smiled at me. "As do I." I clasped my hands together.

At least he wasn't a douche like Harry. This guy had manners, this is what I expected Harry to be like when I first saw him, but I guess you can't expect that much from Harry.

Later at lunch

I walked in the lunch room and saw Gary wave me over. Was he looking for me? I smiled.

I sat down at his lunch table with him and 2 other guys and a girl. "Hey, Renee. How's your first day so far?" Gary asked. "Pretty good. Who are your friends?" I asked smiling at the other 3 who sat at the table with us. "Oh, pardon my manners, this is Jade." I looked over at the pretty curly haired girl. "Hi." I said reaching my hand out for a handshake. She shook it. "Hello, Renee." She smiled at me. "This is Tyler and Bruce." "Renee." Tyler said nodding and shaking my hand. "Hello." I replied. I shook Bruce's hand, too.

"So where are you from?" Jade asked smiling. "Mooresville, Indiana." Her eyes widened. "Oh my!" She replied covering her mouth. I smiled and shook my head. "Yeah, far from here. I know."

Gary caught my attention. "So, how do you like Holmes Chapel so far?" "It's okay." Lie. "There isn't much to do around here. Quite boring. But we manage." "Yeah, I mean it's pretty here I haven't made it to town to check it out, but--" I looked over after hearing a group of people scream. To my surprise, it was Harry and a bunch of his friends.

"Ugh, could he be anymore obnoxious?" I asked looking at Harry, who was laughing along with his friends loudly.

Do they want the whole lunch room to notice them or something? I thought to myself. Gary looked over, too. "Oh yeah, Harry Styles and his friends? Yeah, they think they're better than everyone else or something." I looked over and raised my eyebrows. "He isn't anything special, believe me." I said. Jade kept her eyes on me. "How would you know?" She asked. "I live with him now." Jade's eyes widened as she tried to speak. "Yo--you live wit--th Harry?" She asked. I shook my head. "For like a day now and already he's on my nerves." She smiled. "Really? Many girl, like myself would be happy to be you. He's gorgeous!"

Gladly! I'd switch with her in a heartbeat if I could.

"He's a jerk." I said. "Yeah, but those eyes...and that hair! that--that smile...." She was like drooling over him. It was kind of disgusting actually. "Ew, Jade! Could you drool over someone who's....hmmm, I don't know, human? He doesn't have manners what so ever. The first time I met him, he made fun of my country accent. He's mean."

She looked at me like I was stupid or something. These girls don't know half the story. Honestly, if they really think Harry is all that and much more, they're stupid and I would probably lose all respect for humanity.

"Rene'e how can you not think he's hot?" She pointed over to Harry who looked over at me and looked away real fast. "Because he's a douche." I replied. She smiled and narrowed her eyes at me a bit. "You like him, don't you?"

Whattttt?!

"You think I like that jerk?!" She smiled bigger "Mhmm." "Well, you're wrong." I said eating my lunch and looking down at my shoes.

She was insane. COMPLETELY. How could she possibly think that? I mean, minus the thing I said about him this morning, that was stupid. I was so tired.

"Well, your will power is amazing. Cause if I were you, I'd already-" "DON'T you dare finish that sentence!" I covered my ears and shut my eyes tightly.

This school is totally insane. All day I have either had people ask where I'm from. They were amazed I was an American girl in a school full of Brits. There were a couple of guys who tried to flirt with me. I am so over today...