The First Time

It was Saturday and my dad and Anne wanted to go out a have dinner together now that we were all settled in and just becoming a family.

They left Harry and I by ourselves.

"We should be home by midnight. No ragers, you guys." Anne said smiling at both of us. I smiled and threw my hands up. "Well, darn, Anne! You just ruined my whole plan!" She chuckled.
"I'm kidding. I don't even know enough people to have a rager. Or a party. Or a small group gathering for that matter." I frowned as I realized I didn't have many friends yet. "Wow, my social life is so lame." Anne showed pity towards me.
"Aw, honey. You'll make friends here. It just takes a little time is all."
I smiled. "Yeah, I know. Now you guys go out and have fun. We'll be fine, promise. We're 17, we can take care of ourselves."
They walked out the door and soon left. I locked it so no one would come in and kill us. That actually happened to a girl in Indiana. A guy just walked right into her house and shot her, I tried to avoid that happening to us, even here.

I walked in the living room and Harry sat on the couch texting. I sat down next to him on the couch and grabbed the remote. "So, want to watch more Desperate Housewives?" I smiled and he looked up from whoever he was texting.
"No, I gave that show a chance last night."
I shook my head. "You weren't down here last night..." I said flipping through the channels. "if I remember correctly, after school you went upstairs, did your homework, then took a shower, ate and went to bed. So really, you never came out of your room." I said turning my head back to the tv to look for something to watch.
He chuckled. "No, I said I was going to bed just so you guys wouldn't bother me."
I looked back at him again. "Then why didn't you just say that you didn't want to be bothered?"
"Then you guys would of and if you guys would of-" he stopped for a second and stared at me. "you would of seen something you didn't want to see." He said. I opened my mouth to say something, but Harry was already speaking before I could. "Well, you on the other hand, you might of enjoyed it." He smirked and looked back at his phone and continued texting.

I bit my lip, because I knew exactly what he was talking about and it bothered me in a very sexual way.

"Well..." was all I said as I flipped through more channels on the T.V. guide. Harry was still texting, but I noticed he was staring at me. I was honestly trying to find something to say to make him think I wasn't effected by what he said. I had the image in my head of what would of happened if I would of walked in on Harry. All I could see was what could of happened. Maybe Harry would of wanted me to help out, or maybe he'd just say, "Screw hands. You're much better." I had to stop thinking quickly. "Uhmm..." I shook the thought.

Harry leaned up after sitting his phone down with a smile. "What are you thinking about, beautiful?" he asked. I think he knew I was hot and bothered. AGAIN!

I looked over at him smiling at me with his green desire filled eyes. There was something about his eyes that drove me insane, like they were so bright and so pretty. They could tell you so much by just looking into them, like now, I knew he wanted me.
Harry opened his mouth and spoke softly into my ear. "Everyday I am realizing how beautiful you really are inside and out." Hearing him say that was so overwhelming. He started nibbling my ear and soon made his way to my neck. I bit my lip to control myself. "So beautiful." I felt his curls tickle my chin as his mouth kissed me chest, down my stomach and his hands pulled my shorts off. I breathed quietly, but it was shaky. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my nerves and wrapped my legs around his neck, and waited for Harry's touch.

I felt Harry's warm breath below and bit my lip harder. I didn't open my eyes, because I didn't know what would happen if I had and saw him staring up at me, I'd lose it. He had an effect on me now and I knew I couldn't control myself much longer. I then felt Harry's lips below and responded to it with a loud moan. I covered my mouth really quick, but I wasn't sure why. No one was here to hear me, so why was? No clue.

I reached down and I pulled off his shirt as he stared at me. Harry's curls fell back into place when I took it all the way off. His necklaces clinked together and then hit his warm hard torso. I pulled him back in by his necklace. "I've been wanting you, Harry." I whispered as I ran my fingers through his curls and pulled them between my fingers. He closed his eyes moaned a bit. Once he opened his eyes back up, he bit his lip. "I know, baby."

He called me baby.

It drove me crazy hearing him call me that and the way he kissed me. It was rough but sweet. I wasn't able to control myself by this point, I don't know what he was doing to me. But I've never felt this way.

Harry practically ripped my shirt off of me and I became a little insecure. Harry pulled me up to undo my bra and I looked at him as I held my bra tightly to my chest. He wanted me to take it off after he undid it, but I didn't. I was too nervous. Harry stared at me "Take it off." he said. I looked down at it and back up without saying anything. "Reneè..." he said. I was afraid he's make fun of how skinny I was or about the fact that I'm not so developed like the other girls he goes for. "No, Harry...I'm scared." He looked at me and looked a bit confused. "The pain will go away." he replied. I shook my head. "That's not what I'm talking about." "Then what?" I looked down at my chest and stared. Harry caught on when he looked, too. "Oh, it's fine, Reneè...the world needs small boobs, too." he smiled. I rolled my eyes "Thanks Harry..." he smiled as he took one finger and pulled my bra away from my chest and looked down at them. "Perfect." he said. I knew what was about to happen and I wanted to wait until marriage, but with Harry, I just couldn't. I had to have him. 

Several minutes later, it was over.
We just laid there. I heard that after sex, you just lay there and hold eachother and feelings and emotions are going wild. Well, this...this was nothing but awkward.
"So....that was sex." I said breaking the silence.
"Yup." Harry said.
I felt kind of stupid. He was more experienced than I was.
"Uh, I'm going to go." I said awkwardly.
"You live here." He said.
"I meant upstairs." I rolled my eyes and got dressed and went up.

Things from now on....they might be kind of awkward between us.