Mr. & Mrs. Harry Styles

2 Weeks later

Jacob was doing fine now, he was settled in and doing well. He was healthy as can be and just perfect in every way. He didn't cry alot at all. He was very good for me and Harry. Harry thinks he's a bad dad because it's been 2 weeks and he's "learned nothing", which is bullcrap because he has. I think it's the cutest thing ever. He swaddles Jacob at night until he's done feeding. Even when he's sleeping he does it. It's the only way he sleeps, if I swaddle him he won't sleep at all.

WEDDING

I stood in the mirror as Anne curled my hair in ringlets. My make up was done, I tried not to cry it all off though.
"This is all waterproof, right?" I asked Anne. She smiled and she moved a piece of hair out of my eyes.
"Of course, baby."
I nodded and took a deep breath.
"You look beautiful." She said.
I smiled at her through the mirror, "Thank you." I got up and hugged her.
"Take good care of my baby, sweetie. He loves you so much." She said choking on tears.
I fought mine. "I will." I replied.

My dress was gorgeous! Anne, me and Gemma all agreed on it. It was absolutely beautiful.

I heard Trey Songz "I Almost Lose It" start begin to play.
That was the song Harry and I agreed on, the first verse and chorus. After that, it goes off.

My dad held out his arm and smiled. I looked up at him and took another deep breath and smiled as I linked arms with him.

"The doors open and everybody turns around to see you walk down in that pretty white gown." the song begins the first verse as the doors open. Everyone looked at me and my dad walking down the aisle.

"You're holdin' your daddy's arm, your tears begin to fall and the both of our lives are about to change forever." I held my daddy's arm so tight as the memories of me as a little girl flashed through my mind. I've always wanted this day to come. Thinking about it made me cry. I was about to marry Harry and our lives were only beginning.

"Everybody stands, she reaches out her hand. The preacher says 'we're gathered here today...'" I made my way to the end of the pews. I saw Harry and everyone else, but when I saw Harry, my nerves were gone and I was ready to spend the rest of my life with Harry Styles.
I began walking with daddy down the aisle.

"I almost lose it. When I hear you say 'I do' and I'm still in love with you, baby. I almost lose it, when I see that pretty face it's more than I can take."

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Rene'e finally made it up to the front. She looked so beautiful, It drove me so crazy.
I saw she was welling up, so I was.
This was the girl I lived for and she lived for me.

Her vowels to me were so beautiful and I know mine to her were just as beautiful to her.

"Dearly beloved," The preacher began "We are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony;..."
I looked at Rene'e who was biting her lip fighting tears and sniffled and smiled at her.

"Harry, will you have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Will you ove her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as you both shall live?"

I smiled as Rene'e looked from the preacher to me.
I once again sniffled. "I will." Rene'e's face lit up as she smiled at me and tears fell from her big blue-green eyes.

"Rene'e, Will you have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as you both shall live? "

She looked over and stared into my eyes "I will." She smiled.
I smiled back as I mouthed 'I love you' to her and saw her show her beautiful white teeth and looked away with red cheeks.

"Who gives this Woman to be married to this Man?" The preacher asked

Randy gave Rene'e's right hand to me and I held it in mine.

"I Harry take thee Rene'e to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." Rene'e bit her lip again and tears rolled down her cheeks.

God, I loved this girl more than anything.

Rene'e and I loosened hands and Rene'e took my right hand in hers as she repeated what I just said to her.

"I Rene'e take thee Harry to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."
I smiled as she said the very words.

We loosened hands again.
I took the wedding ring and said "WITH this Ring I thee wed." I then slipped it on her ring finger.

Rene'e took the ring and said the same thing "WITH this Ring I thee wed." and the ring slipped onto mine.
I smiled as I saw the ring on my finger. I was now OFFICIALLY Rene'e's.

I spaced out and came back as I heard "...Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles. Harry, you may now kiss your bride."

I pulled her in and kissed her lips.

I heard over the crowd and little moan as I did.

I smiled hearing it.

We pulled back as she looked at me and bit her lips and I winked at her.
I already knew the Honeymoon was going to be a good one.