24

Isabella kept her hard glare on the back of Tómas with her hand clenched tightly against her crossbow as she trailed the prisoners through the cell block.

Tómas was bloody, and tense. The man had just gone batshit crazy on one of his buddies as they got scratched.

Rick decided to continue on, to help them find a cellblock to live in, and T-Dog was in the front, leading the others.

Both Rick and Daryl were behind Isabella, but she kept her eyes locked on Tómas, prepared to jump into action if he tried anything.

"You see the look on his face?" Daryl muttered to Rick, motioning to Tómas. "He makes one move, just give me a signal."

The group broke into a new room, with washers and dryers on both sides of the wall.

Rick tossed the keys to the door at the end of the room on the floor inches from Tómas' feet.

"I ain't opening that," he scowled at Rick.

"Yes you are," Rick kept a stern glare on the guy. "You want this cellblock, you're gonna open that door. Just the one, we need to control this."

Tómas kept his glare on Rick as he bent to grab the keys, before quickly shifting his gaze to Isabella, who greeted him with a harsh glare, before turning around to open the door.

He unlocked the chains, and looked over his shoulders. "You bitches ready?"

He fought with the door, and swung both the doors open, causing a small herd of walkers to break in the room.

"I said one door!" Rick shouted as he began to take down walkers with the group helping.

"Shit happens!" Tómas yelled as he walked backwards, wedging himself between Rick and Isabella.

Isabella kept Tómas insight from the corner of her eye as she continued to take walkers down, knowing Tómas was going to try something.

Tómas stepped closer to Rick, and swing his machete at the walker, taking it down but swinging it inches from Ricks face.

Isabella's jaw clenched as the men locked eyes and she kept a glare on Tómas as she shot down some more walkers.

Isabella looked over at Rick, who gave her a knowing look and she looked back over at Tómas, just as he suddenly stepped forward, and pushed a walker at her, immediately knocking her down.

Her crossbow flew out of her grasp, and she hissed as she struggled to keep the walker away from her face, hoping Rick would pull the walker off her.

Isabella continued to struggle before she felt the heavy weight of the walker being lifted from her and she spotted Rick quickly take care of it, before turning to her, and helping pull her up.

"Thanks," she whispered as she grabbed her crossbow from the ground and Rick moved infront of Tómas, keeping his eyes locked on Tómas.

"It was coming right at me bro," Tómas looked at Rick. "She got in the way."

"Yeah, yeah I get it," Rick nodded, clenching his jaw as he looked away from a moment.

"Shit happens," he says as he adjusts his grip on his machete, and Isabella prepares for whats to occur, knowing what Rick would do.

Suddenly, Rick brings his machete down into Tómas' head, the blade getting wedged in his skull and his body slumped to the ground.

"No!" Isabells eyes darted over to one of the prisoners as he began to freak out.

"Easy now," Daryl muttered, aiming his crossbow at a different prisoner.

The other prisoner, scrambled up from the ground and darted outside.