Isabella stood back from the barn as Shane peered into it.

She had Bear on her side and her crossbow at her side.

She wasn't going to risk getting bit if they managed to escape.

Shane huffed as he spun around from the barn and growled. "You cannot tell me you're all alright with this."

"No, I'm not," Rick shook his head. "But we're guests here. This isn't our land."

Isabella couldn't believe the situation.

How could someone willingly hold live walkers in the proximity of their home?

Of their family?

This old man had to be sick, there's no way a sane person would do that, knowing the risks and dangers of keeping walkers alive.

"This is our lives!" Isabella snaps back to the argument as the two men argue.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug," Andrea shakes her head.

"It ain't right," Shane counters. "Okay, we've got to go in there and do the right thing or we've got to go. There's still Fort Benning."

"We can't go," Rick shook his head.

"And why not Rick?" Shane spat.

"Because my daughters still out there," Carol stepped forward with her arms crossed.

Isabella couldn't imagine what the woman must be going through, losing her daughter during the apocalypse.

"Okay," Shane sucked in a breath as he put his hands on his face, annoyance clear on his face. "Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility..."

"Shane, we're not leaving Sophia behind."

"You're sick," Isabella muttered.

"I'm close to finding this girl. I just found her damn doll two days ago," Daryl broke into the argument.

"You found her doll Daryl, that's what you did. You found a doll." Shane pressed.

"Man you don't know what the hell you're talking about," Daryl spat.

Rick put his arm out trying to calm Daryl down as Shane continued.

"Man I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead, it's in the first 48 hours," Shane continues.

"Shane stop!" Rick placed his hand on Shane and he pushed it away, earning a low growl from Bear.

"Easy," Isabella whispered, grabbing Bears collar in case he tried anything.

"Let me tell you something," Shane shouted. "If she was alive out there and saw you all methd out with your buck knife and geek ears around your neck, she would run in the other direction!"

Daryl lunged at Shane and the men began spitting back and forth as they tried to fight only to be stopped by Rick.

Isabella struggled against Bear as he was now full-on barking and repeatedly trying to lunge at the men.

Soon some of the group manage to separate the two completely and Shane snarls at Lori as she tried to talk to him.

Bear continued to bark, doing his best to lunge at Shane and Isabella struggled against his strength.

"You shut that dog up or I will," Shane snarled as he stormed over to Isabella.

"Back off!" Isabella countered as Shane continued to stare her down.