14

Isabella continued to stare at the grass, her body still flat on the ground, making no effort to get up.

Maybe she had reached the end of the line.

The group continued to argue above her, their angry shouts rising against one another, with few to little calm discussions.

She didn't like giving up, but was there a way out? Guillermo wasn't coming back, he wasn't going to save her this time.

There was no bargaining chip.

"Get up," Isabella felt two rough hands grab the collar of her shirt, bringing her to a kneeling position, her eyes meeting those of the group.

The women looked at her, fear in their eyes.

"I say we cut her lose," Isabella's eyes flew to a blonde one. "Let her take her chances out there."

"And if she comes back?" the bald one sneered, continuing to grip her shirt.

She averted her eyes from the woman and caught Daryls, who's eyes were hard but deep in thought.

"I won't," Isabella sneered, keeping her gaze on the ground.

"You don't get a say in this," the bald one growled, twisting her collar, lifting her up slightly, earning a hiss from Isabella.

"Shane enough!" Rick scowled, and approached Shane, freeing Isabella from his grip.

"We're not getting anywhere," Daryl scowled.

"I stand by just ending this, getting rid of the problem," Shane scowled, glaring down at Isabella, who returned the hard gaze.

"I say we let everyone vote," Lori said.

"May I remind you all she stabbed me not five minutes ago?" Shane scoffed.

"She was scared," Rick shook his head. "Besides, you were the one that ambushed her and brought her here."

"I can't believe we're even having this argument," Shane rubbed the top of his head. "If you weren't such a pussy, you would have gotten rid of this girl long ago."

"I just want to hear everyone's opinion on what to do with her, and not everyone is here," Rick scowled, locking eyes with Shane.

"Daryl," Rick said, not looking away from Shane. "Take the girl back to shed, and make sure she won't escape this time."

Daryl nodded as he silently grabbed the girl by her collar, and lifted her to her full height, pushing her forward so she could head to the shed.

Isabella contemplated if she should let this man lead her into the shed, where she'd wait for death, or to risk her life and run for it.

Either way, the end result would most likely be death.

But, if she ran for it, she wouldn't be a prisoner when she would be killed.

She stared at the treeline, if she managed to run the 100 feet without getting injured, she could finally be free.

"Don't give us more of a reason to kill you," Daryl muttered after noticing the girl staring longingly into the woods.

"You can't condone this," Isabella shook her head. "I know you don't-"

"You don't know anything," Daryl growled as he flung the shed doors open, throwing Isabella onto the floor, earning a grunt.

He scowled as he pulled out a new rope from his back pocket, forcibly grabbing her wrists, tying the rope around the both of them, ignoring the hisses emanating from her mouth.