Epilogue Red

Two years after the war

"Two? Already. Where does the time go?" I chuckled as I sit with Lina In a small local Cafe ran by a friend of Leon's. "You never realize how much time has passed until you think about it. Well I'm glad the war didn't go south." I smiled looking through the window on my right.

Lina chuckled and just sighed. "No kidding. Anyway, I wanted to ask something of you." Lina cleared her throat finally catching my attention completely. "Would you like to go out with me?" Lina asked with a slight blush on her face.

"Lina? Are you feeling alright?" I asked putting my hand on her head. Lina just smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. Without a proper warning I obviously gasp before locking lips with the most beautiful girl I know.

Without a moment's notice the Cafe erupted in cheers as Lina finally let me go. "What? Everyone was here?" I honestly didn't know how to respond to this. Angela slid into the booth and hugged me laughing.

"Finally, you landed yourself a girlfriend." Dean chuckled in a very teasing like voice. "When are you planning the marriage?" Dean added before getting an elbow straight to the gut.

"Congrats." Said Shosa, holding a present for me I think. "Here, this is for your time together." Shosa slid the box to me and I instinctively opened it. I felt tears in my eyes, I knew what this was about now. This isn't just some silly prank. Lina actually loves me. But why? In the box was two necklaces and a music box. The music box played a melody that me an Lina created back in elementary.

Lina returned to her child like form and hugged me.  Lina smiled as she slowly grew up in my arms to sneak her way in. "I love you." Lina finally snuggled into me just making me feel good.

"Thanks...thank you." I smiled to everyone who I'm pretty sure expected me to cry. They just all cheered us on, I thought it was kind of fun. A sudden burst came as the two started flexing. Beef and John were both holding a flag that said "congratulations" as they seemed pretty enthusiastic.

That just kicked off the best course of life I can imagine. Until we meet again.