Chapter Six: Now Red! Attack!

I learned a lot about Lunny. She's more shy than aggressive. Lunny takes her time to figure out what her opponent is thinking before striking. We've only sat and talked once out of the two weeks we've been preparing me but that's all I needed to know exactly how she feels about this war. She hates it. Everytime I think about she unleashes a ball of rage at me.

"Red, what's today's objective? Transformation? Link upgrade? What about a new skill?" Lunny asked excited to see I was back for more training. I smiled and pat her on the head before looking at Love and hate who were watching us.

"How about we give him some training Lunny?" asked Love. Lunny backed up. I rolled up my sleeves and looked at them. I nodded, telling them I'm ready.

"Are you sure he's ready? By himself?" Hate asked Love. Love nodded and took Hate by the hand. They came at me together but in the midst of their synchronized movement they fused before striking me with their combined might. I didn't get a chance to look at them but when I did I see why Hate thought I wasn't ready. Them combined looked exactly like me, not only that they have more power than I.

"Fine, I'll try too!" I took out lunny's blade and fought them head on. For a short time I could keep up but their technique was strange to me. They used love to block my strikes, and used the explosive power of Hate to counter attack. I tried keeping my distance but I forgot that love can stretch and expand so I was soon caught.

"What can I do? They're too good." I stopped and looked down at my arms and with a quick thought I knew what to do. I took on their strategy. Hate and Love took my idea and mimicked everything I did.

Pretty soon they stopped and looked into my soul. They started going on about how I let my mother die and how I couldn't protect anyone. if anything it broke me rather than set me off. I didn't want to be there anymore. This was the first time my mother was used against me.

I fell to my knees and looked down trying to not to cry. I saw a bright light, when I looked up I saw they unfused. Hate ran to me screaming at Love for what he said.

"Idiot! You aren't supposed to use that against him!" Hate yelled, she held me close to her. Love was speechless. I stood up and woke myself up.

First thing I saw from waking up was Lina sleeping next to me. Angela was sitting while twiddling her thumbs, for some reason she seemed nervous all the time. I heard Leon and Dean outside.

"He's not ready! Regardless you say he can go toe to toe with that monster!" I stood up tucking Lina into bed, she seemed to not want to wake from whatever dream she was having. I walked outside to Dean screaming at Leon who tried to calm him down.

"I know he isn't ready, that's why we're going as a team. Plus, if we can pull off shokaijin correctly we can win." Leon pointed out. After Dean heard that he looked at me for my input on this all. I nodded and tried to get away from the situation. When I turned around, I saw a scythe  go around my neck to stop me from leaving.

"Okay, okay. If you want my opinion on this we should listen to the smart one. When you get the time, teach me this 'shokaijin' thing Leon was talking about." I said giving my most honest opinion. After that, Dean let me go so I went out to where the previous battle was.

It was like a wasteland. All the plant life in a 100 meter radios was destroyed. It was quiet though, that's what I did appreciate. I needed time to think about what Love had said. I heard a twig break from behind me and I looked back. It was John, he came and sat down next to me. You could tell from the look in his eyes that he didn't want to fight.

Nephilim Dygraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें