Chapter 10-Titan battle

This chapter will be done in John's eyes.

"So. With Red out of the way, how about we go all out?" Luke said. Though the transformation was impressive I knew I could best it.

With the battle stopped in the background I could show my true self without putting my chances of winning at risk. "Okay, let's see who is truly stronger." I started taking off my armor. Luke waited. He was itching for battle as much as me.

With my armor off, I was around ten times stronger, and faster. The full intensity of his power was balanced out with me finally showing mine.

Luke charged me. He was fast, but not fast enough to catch me off guard. With the same speed I met him halfway between himself and I. He didn't have the time to react before I punched him and threw him to the ground.

As soon as the battle started, it had ended. I caught him with my blade, keeping him beneath me by piercing his body. Luke had fallen to my hands.

With the biggest grin I've seen on anyone, he started chuckling. Then I heard laughing. Something wasn't right though. He was doing the motion but the sound came from somewhere else.

"Peek-a-boo..." Luke whispered. Without warning I was kicked off of Luke by...Luke? This had confused me. He was using trickster magic. "I...see...you." Luke taunted.

I was furious at him. This brat dared to laugh at me after pulling some cheap trick. Nevertheless I kept my cool.

(-Chapter 10 complete-)

Bonus: (to clear up some things)

Red decided to stay back for a bit as Luke rushed past him. The sheer joy on his face made it easy to tell that he wanted to fight John for awhile now. Red looked around afterwards, wondering where Lisa was.

John stood in the middle of the battlefield waiting for someone to challenge him. That's when Luke knocked on his armor and jumped back, showing off his power a slight bit.