15-Last battle

Red woke up the next day, nobody had attacked him. Red stood up and looked around not sure on what to do. It was weird, it seemed awfully quiet and he didn't like it.

After awhile of looking around aimlessly he walked over to camp. Everyone seemed on edge. Red couldn't remember a thing from the day before, every now and then he'd get small flashes in his head. Soon he pieced together one line; "You're my brother" Red thought about it unable to wrap his head around this concept. Hell, he didn't even know who said it.

Angela came from a tent expecting Red's arrival. Practically tackling Red, Angela shouted as she greeted her brother. Even with all that joy Red could tell she was nervous. Red cleared his throat causing Angela to look at Red with a concerned look on her face. Instead of thinking Red was trying to speak, she suspected he had a cold.

Red grabbed Angela's arm, moving it to the side once she attempted to check his temperature. "Alright, what happened?" Red asked looking around to see the entire army in that one area.

Angela realized what he meant and looked him in the eye. "John, we're taking him down today." Angela answered clearly. Once Red actually paid attention to her hair he realized. She had it cut short, her armor looked sturdier, also her eyes had this scowl that she didn't even realize she had.

Red just nodded, walking away. Red had to prepare mentally. Angela did wonder where he went but played it off as him messing around. While gone Red sat down between a group of trees, the soil was dry, the trees were large in mass and the air was hot. The weather has been so dry this entire time due to the war, this didn't bother Red though.

Red got in a cross cross position as he sighed. Breath in, breath out. Red thought to himself, letting his chest come up, then go down. The more he continued this theme the less stress he felt. Though this was his first time meditating he knew it was the best way to get in contact with...them.

"Welcome back." Said Rizen staring Red dead in the eyes with a big grin on his face. "You found out how to get here. Good job!" Rizen turned around to look over to the other souls Red had. One by one they came out. Lunny, then Sky&Sea, then that demon Red killed claiming to be his mother's murderer. Then the girl, that girl named... Red didn't have a name for her.

"What do you need Red? Need us to help?" Lunny asked.

"Xion has been itching for a good fight for awhile now." Sky said while pointing to the demon.

"I'm...prepared to lend you my aid sir." Said the obviously shy Sea.

"I'll need everyone. Rizen, your other half. Do you know her proper name?" Red asked.

"Fallzen, because of my name I decided to give that to her." Rizen smiled proud of himself. Red nodded and took a deep breath, sitting down again. Red finally noticed something, the ground was water like.

Red closed his eyes, took a deep breath, then woke up. Red wasn't in a comfortable position when he entered his little trance like state so his leg was asleep. Standing up felt so awkward but eventually he managed to get up. Keeping balance was challenging up until his leg woke up.

Red seemed to not be used to the tingly feeling so it was easy to tell he freaked out a bit. Nobody managed to find him, thankfully. Red walked back to camp, knowing he had something to work with.