Chapter 3 'John'

I haven't seen Lina or Angela for the last six years. I miss them. As for the everything else I'll get to that.

As I look around, slipping on some armor I noticed a familiar face. It was Lina...or I thought it was. I put on my chest plate walked over to the Little girl.
She ran away past a corner. She came back at full speed and jumped into me.

She screamed my name.
"Red! After all these years we finally found you!" Lina screamed. This took me by surprise. So it was her. The line "you haven't aged a bit" never applied better than here. She was exactly the same as I remember her. Short with long blonde hair and blue eyes...oh my God she's still eight!

While I held Lina while she was around my neck, I felt someone hug me from behind. It wasn't another eight year old so who was it? Angela, Angela Dygra. (The only reason I knew her last name was because of the fight in elementary school) This caught me by surprise because of several reasons.

1. I didn't think we were that close despite how much we've talked while we were younger.

2. She always talked about how she hated being around people, and the only reason she's around me is because she hates being around her parents most.

3. She tried to kill me. Twice, also another story that needs to be told.

  "Hey, Red. If you're done with you're reunion with your childhood girlfriends, we have something to do." Dean shouted from the background.

"Right, right. I'll be there." I put Lina down and slip out of Angela's grip. "Hey, I need to go. I'll catch up in a bit." I told the two. Running towards Dean I noticed something weird. My arms had been acting up for a couple years now. I don't know why though.

When I got with Dean and Leon it was hectic. Without warning a Demon charged at me. Leon guarded me and tossed me a shield.

I just stood there and blinked as they both fought Demons with extraordinary powers and skills. Knowing damn well I couldn't do anything, I just kneeled and put then shield over my head.

Nobody attacked me so I stood up. Before I knew it the ground shook. Soon somebody walked into the center stomping his foot on the ground.

"I am John