Chapter 1: Red Ni

Some people imagine the possibility of both evil and good clashing, making a spawn that can balance the both. This Idea is especially thought out for Angels and Demons. They imagine the Idea of a Nephilim, the spawn of the face of good and the product of evil. Well that Idea came to life in the form of Red, or me. This is the story told through my eyes that dates back as far as I can remember. When I was born, my mother decided on a normal life for me so she put me in a church. I was adopted by Eggpla, a priest known to work miracles. One day my mother came along as my dad left. Her name was Sherry, she was kind and caring. She made sure I was fed and clean. Sometimes I look back at her kindness and cry, because she gave everything for me when everyone else couldn't care less about a monster like me. When I had finally started school I tried to hide my pointy ears mainly because of the fact that I didn't like them. I always kept to myself so none of the other kids would make fun of my ears. This girl came to me, she kinda saved me. With her bright blue eyes and blonde hair she told me to keep my ears open. That girl and I started talking a lot more. She told me her name, it was Lina. I remembered that name for as long as I lived.

After awhile my mom lost her life. How it happened wasn't what I expected. I came home from school one day and saw my mother's body on the ground. It seemed as if she just dropped dead but a demon killed her looking for me. The next day Lina and I talked during lunch. She noticed something different about me. I tried not to tell her, I was about eight at the time and I couldn't comprehend the fact that my mother was dead. Lina gave me a hug, she noticed I was about to break down. I was too young to understand or comprehend the concept of death. As soon I started crying Lina tried telling me to quiet down, she was only trying to stop others from staring at me. "Come on Red, calm down please. We can talk more later." Lina begged. I don't know exactly how I remember that but I did.

Later before the end of the day I heard my fellow classmates talking about two girls fighting near the middle school. The middle school was about a block away from my school so it wouldn't take long for me to make it there. Eventually I figured out who it was who was fighting. It was two girls from the same grade, Angela and Lina. I was surprised to hear Lina was in the fight but to hear that other girl's name gave me a headache

After school I ran to where the fight was supposed to happen and there they were. Lina: Her bright blonde hair and blue eyes that could make the toughest of demons fall under her beauty. Okay, I might've over exaggerating a bit but I was eight or nine at the time so what could I say? Angela: She had brown hair and red eyes, she was a bit short which kinda gave me a strange connection to her. Their fight started, but I couldn't bare to watch. My stomach kept twisting and turning and eventually I jumped between the two taking a punch to the face and a knee to the back. I stood there regardless of the pain. All the kids started booing me and Lina grabbed me making sure I didn't take a very hard hit.

-End of Chapter One-