Chapter 29 a monster

" m... Mikuni..." She said breathing heavily.

Mikuni clenched his fist dash towards her but heard the members of C3, guarding her by weapons. Everyone eyes widen. Then hearing touma spoke.

" you should have come Mikuni... But I'm surprised that you've brought the others. " Toma said crossing his arms.

" touma let her go!" Mahiru

" I suspected this would happen..." Toma said out loud. " if you don't leave then you must face me first to get to her. "

Mikuni clenched his teeth together, making a growl. He move his eyes to Miya. Who is slowly standing up.

" mahiru there's a lot of guards of c3 we won't make it..." Misono told him, but his friend shook his head.

" we are not leaving here without Miya San. " mahiru said to Misono and everyone else who heard him.

Mikuni took a step forwards to face Toma, " I know what you did to Naomi Megumi..."

Toma flinched by his answer, Miya stare at touma thing in thought what does Mikuni mean by that. Mikuni staring at touma to see if he done anything out of the ordinary.

" what are you talking about?" Miya said in curious even everyone else in the room.

" as you already know he's keeping you as a hostage by keeping you here and a member just like your mother before she died. " Mikuni

" what?..." Miya

Toma clicked his tongue, " Mikuni you better not..."

Mikuni shook his head, " no Toma. Every Time I keep this inside of me. It kills me not telling Miya the truth." He then look towards Miya, " Miya, your mother was a c3 member she was a unique vampire just like the seven deadly sins. But when she got pregnant with you they wanted your powers they were gonna treat you as a test Subject and transforming into a monster. Just like what they did to your mother, but when finally got out toma didn't like it so he decided to end her life and rise you into a monster to destroy the rest of vampires."

Miya's eyes starting to water. ' they... Force her into a monster...that's why she left and touma kill her to have me...'

Toma step in front of her. " you must leave this once, all of you. "

Mikuni shook his head, " I'm not leaving this building without the most important person to me touma, and I'm  gonna rescue the most important person in front of me. Now move out of the way..." Mikuni told him as he warns him a the end.

Toma chuckle then spoke, " let's see you can... Get to her. "

Then with that he charged at the group along with the other members. The Servamps transform into human form, connect to their Eve's then charged at them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 30 wish granted