Chapter 11 trouble on its way

C3
The two c3 members were on their way, to give their president the report. They walked towards the office knocked on it waited for the response. Once they heard it then they have permission, they went inside.

" sir we have reports that the half vampire been lurking is in the city. " the male who hands him the paper work, was yumikage tsukimitsu, but his friends and co workers calls him yumi.

" and the Servamps are in hiding with their Eve's. " the second male, his name is junichiro Kurumamori continue.

Their president, taishi toma, who runs the place checking if everything is in good shape. He stand up from his desk. Looking at the information and photo that he has with all Servamp and Eve's, especially Miya's.

" good I got another mission for your guys group. "

" and what that would be?..." Jun said to him sounded annoyed.

Toma pointed the picture of Mikuni. " any whereabouts on Mikuni kun?"

Yumi shook his head, " no, not since that day he left. If you need any information you should ask tsurugi. He's been trying to get in contact with him. "

Toma hummed, then yumi spoke again. " toma, why you need her? She's just a half vampire. "

Toma chuckled, " well, that's my business and I'll tell you if we get her. She's one of a kind, and she's the mother of the most powerful vampire. That we capture. "

" so we need a test sample of her blood? " Juan questioned him. Toma nodded, with that he told them both about the mission.

" so with that the request I got from your group is, bring the Servamps along with their Eve's even the half vampire. " Toma said to them as he pointed Miya's picture.

The both males nodded, and left the office to tell their friend Tsurugi. Toma turned around to see the reports and photo of Mikuni and Miya.

He went to Mikunis photo remembering the day he left. Toma was calling out to Mikuni about not letting him leave. But Mikuni says to him, that he regrets killing them, since he has a Servamp. And they are different, they are not like any other vampire.

But Toma notice since he started taking that job on killing the vampires even the capturing the half vampire. He notice the change.

Then his eyes went over to Miya noticing her features.

He smile deviously, " you look so much like her..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 12 springs inn and planning training