Chapter 18 spotted

Meanwhile the group was out they decided to take a walk around town. But they wanted to hangout with Mikuni and Miya but when they got to the shop, Johan said they weren't there in the house.

Now they are walking in the streets in the city.

" where is Mikuni San and Miya San ?" Licht

" probably they went out for a walk or something. " tetsu

Lawless shook his head, " if anything maybe~... There on a date~."

Some of the group snicker at the thought but misono shook his head lift his head and immediately saw them both. He pointed at them talking on the roof.

---------
Rooftop

Mikuni, seeing how the wind move her soft looking hair freely. Then both lean in to each other, while the city lights shining their faces. They move their body a lil closer when they were about an inch closer, they heard someone open the door from the roof reviled the group.

Both of them got up quickly and act like nothing happened.

" oh hey Mikuni San and Miya chan." Mahiru greeted them.

They both waved, but the group felt like they were interrupted something that was in the mood. But misono notice it when he saw them both on the rooftop, he Mikuni leaning in, but brush it off and continue what he is about to ask him why they were looking for them both.

"So what's the big fuss?" Mikuni ask them, with a curious tone.

They give them a Concern look, Mikuni and Miya saw it and knew it was bad.

Time skip

About an hour or two Hugh and the others fill them in on the situation. Miya was shocked what she was hearing from them.

" so C3 has been on our trail." Miya ask them.

The Servamps nod, " they've been that's why we haven't seen each other for the past couple weeks. " lily

" have they been following you, Miya?" Mahiru

" no they haven't I've been keeping an eye out but I look up I notice that they want me for a perfect reason. " Miya

" what's that Miya San." Kuro

Miya glance at Mikuni who nods, even Jeje.  " I've been ask Johan to help me out to see why and what they want from me, and I notice that they want my blood. "

" blood?..." Licht said to her.

Mikuni nod his head, " Johan was trying to figure out her blood to see why they are after her, and " supposedly ", it's her blood but... It has to do something with her powers as well. "

The group was silent, then Kuro spoke, " your half immortal right Miya?"

" yea, " Miya answer sleepy ash.

Kuro hummed, " it's because your half human and vampire. " he explained, " but also something very useful, which is one of her powers. "

Miya eyes widened from what she heard even the rest of the group. Throughout the time they started talking about more information that Hugh and them found out.

But Miya was thinking in thought to what is the reason for her abilities that they want.

' my powers, meaning not the ones I have but another one? '

Mikuni glance at her, while listening to misono.

--------
C3

In the headquarters, there's a room where it's full of cameras to the outside of c3. Touma was looking at one of them saw Miya with the Servamps.

" finally..."

He grin from the screen then his grin turn into a frown soon he saw Mikuni who he knows to well. Then he thought of an idea that make Mikuni to come with headquarters along with the others.

' I think it's time to get what I'm looking for....Mikuni San~? '
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 19 hidden secrets