Chapter 8 getting to know the envy pair

Next day
Miya went downstairs getting breakfast, she woke up an hour ago. As she went to the kitchen she made herself breakfast after she was done eating washed he dishes and put them away.

Then head up stairs seeing a door opened it and saw a library.

" woah..." 

She said to herself, went to one of the shelves and start reading one of the books that she found.

-----------

Mikuni was walking in the hall way, reading a book. A book about vampires and the history. Going through pages of vampires, their basic information. Since, he learned so much about them he couldn't figure out how can a vampire and a human have a child?

He let out a sigh, running his fingers through his blonde hair. Looking a image of a born baby of their mother caring it.

' half immortal huh... But how can that be? ' he thought about it then close the book that it was in his hand.

He went towards the library that he has in his house. Opening the door went to the shelve that he had it at and put it back. When he was about to leave he saw a figure shadow sitting. Went towards the direction hearing a page being flipped.

Mikuni saw Miya seating in a chair reading. He went up to her to see what she was reading.

" hey, Miya. "

She turn her head to see Mikuni, " hey, what you doing?"

" I was reading a book but I put it back in the shelves. I see you like reading?"

She nods, with a smile " I didn't know up you have a library. This is awesome. " lifting her heading looking around.

Mikuni chuckled a lil, " yea, I do. I to like to read as well, when I get bored I usually read or play chess. "

" oh, you do. " he nodded.

He looked at the amount of books he that she has. " I use to have a lot of books in my old home. " he paused while looking at one of the book covers. " but I don't live there no more. "

Miya saw the hint of sadness in his eyes, sensing it was bad enough from him to move out. She cleared her throat.

" so, um... Mikuni. " he looked at her. See that she is playing with the pages of the book.

" what happened back home? If you don't mind me asking. And I do get it if you don't want to talk about it..."

He shook his head, " it's fine, I'll tell you. Plus, it's better because we need to know each other if we are going to help each other. "

Miya nodded, then move a lil closer so she can hear the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 9 Past of Mikuni Alicien