Chapter 27 Miya's father

After when Mikuni fills in the group about what happened for the past hours, he told them while they all look for her.

" so you are telling me that touma is Miya's real father this whole time?!..." Lawless

" and you didn't tell us!" Mahiru

" I know I should of have but I was to stubborn to tell her the truth!.." Mikuni

" why are you scared to tell her?..." Licht

Mikuni was quite slow down, to think of that the thought of that feeling guilty about it. The others slow down to face him.

" I was selfish to tell her but part of me wants to her... " he paused thinking the times of when they get along with each other and having fun. " but I don't want to lose her that I know who her family is.."

Misono stayed quiet making a frown that he knows what he is talking about, ' he doesn't want to repeat the past...'

Then he place his hand onto his older brothers shoulders knowing that it's okay. Mikuni look at him, " it's okay Mikuni... We get it and it's not your fault. "

Mikuni made a lil smile, then notice a strong Aura. They all saw members of c3 coming at them.

" we cannot let you through. " C3 member 1

" this is a pain,... Let us through. " Kuro

" I'll say this again, you are not allow to enter here any further go now or..." Member said to them

" is that a threat I'm hearing?~" lawless grinned,

" or, there will be consequences..." 3 member told them.

Then all, of them notice that they were knocked down by two people, tetsu saw them both standing. And immediately recognized them.

" hey that's Miya nee friends. " tetsu

Everyone glance notice saya and Rin. Looking down at the three me,gets who is knocked out.

" I told you that was a big blow out for them to notice..." Rin

" well at least they're out. Mikuni! Guys!" Saya called out to them, as they all rush to them.

" hey how did you guys got here. " mahiru

" and how you made it in?" Lily

" we have our ways..." Rin told them.

Saya nods, " but more importantly we found out where Miya is located. "

Everyone gasped Mikuni walk up to them. " where?"

Saya give him instructions to where to go, he nods. " thank you. "

" don't mentioned it." Saya smiles

" now, go get our girl. Be careful. He us guarded by c3 members around Miya and him. " Rin exclaimed to him.

" okay what about you guys?" Misono ask them.

But they heard more footsteps coming towards them.

" we can handle this, but don't worry go. " Rin said to them as they left follow the instructions that Saya gave Mikuni.

Both of them look straight scanning how many members they are coming towards them. She stare at her friend besides her,

" you ready for this?" Rin ask

Saya smirked, " I was born for this,...now.." She step forward to look at them. " let's do this."

She said getting her fighting stance ready even Rin, then they were charged towards them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 28 torturing