chapter 1 markswomen

22 years later

" another job well done, Miya~.."

One of the females praise by the work that she did. Miya looked at her friend give a unamused look. She shrugged her shoulders. Miya is now 22 years old, she always a solo person to make her work faster but sometimes her boss gives her a group effort. Now she has two friends that she hang out with named saya, and Rin.

" it's nothing special to be honest."

" what! You've been in this group since you were lil. You've become a strong soldier. " saya.

Both girls looked at the bodies and start heading up. To see if their group was okay.

" everything's all good? " saya spoke.

Rin nodded, " yea, most of the ladies went back to base. " both Miya an saya nodded.

" okay we should head back to. " saya.

Rin looked at Miya seeing that she was looking at the view of the city. Rin turn towards saya, " is she okay?.." She whispered. Saya nod slightly.

" I'm fine you guys..."

" are you sure?.. " Rin.

" I know that was a shit experien-.." Saya

" I'm fine, really...." She paused, " I just want to know why?.... Why us?..more me?.." She said with a low voice.

Rin and saya heard what happened about 22 years ago. Their leader an group found Miya in a forest almost being killed by them. They felt pity for their friend but they helped her calm down. But now she wants revenge for her mother. Even though they both disagree to it, but will support her all the way.

Later the girls helped the other go back to Base. Where its a mansion where they're hideout is couple miles away from the city and in the city there's little ally way where they're hideout, that's where the three of them are staying.

They went inside and go to the room where they had their meetings.

Once they where in their leader called them for a meeting. Everyone was there, getting Seattle they saw they're top three strong females in the top combat groups seated. Waiting for their leader to come.

She came an seated, she greeted them " nice work everyone. As of you may know, we have some terrible news. "

" which is?.." Saya spoke. Then everyone saw a picture of C3 getting more troops.

" they're at it again,...these shit heads won't stop. Boss if we keep doing this they won't stop. " Rin

" I'm afraid so but I'm afraid they are after one of our own. " everyone saw up front of a picture of Miya.

Miya look displeased, yes she knew that c3 was aftering her ever since she was lil an before her leader took her in.

" they are after Miya!.." Rin yelled. Their leader nods. " I'm afraid so which I'm surprised that they are not giving up. Miya San have you heard or saw anything suspicious. " she questioned her.

Miya shook her head. " not that I know of. But I found this on the internet. " she showed a pic of a wanted person on the internet of a c3 website. Everyone gasped by it, because she's one of the their top wanted list.

" I'm afraid we have to hide you Miya San. " saya

" I can take care of my own beside those fuckers can't handle me remember what they want. " Miya said to them even they're leader nods fully knowing what she meant. " that's what I'm afraid of we have to figure out something. "

Everyone nodded, " but Miya San.." She paused while Miya fully looked at her. " I'm afraid you are not the only one. "

" what you mean?" She showed another pic of the true seven deadly sins.

" not just Miya San huh. " person 1

" even the Servamps an Eve's.." Person 2. " what are implying boss?.." Person 2 added.

" if we want to take down c3 we need their help. " she paused, " like it or not. They're are in trouble. Even us. Let's find them an work this out. "

They all nodded as Miya looked at the pics of the seven Servamps. She got up and went out to look for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 2 Servamps & eves