Chapter 22 getting to know each other.

It's been about couple days since the group was hostage of C3, they all have this feeling that something isn't right about this time and they know it's about them as well.

But Mikuni in his gut had a bad feeling that Toma is planning something and he needs to protect her. And needs to be with her at all coast.

' I need to find out what's his plan is for Miya. I need to be with her at all coast. '

He thought to himself, as he was looking for her soon he found her in the staff lounge where all c3 employees takes their breaks and eat lunch. He saw Miya talking to tsurugi.

' great...' He clicked his tongue as he walks towards them.

" what you guys are doing?" Mikuni

" kuni chan!~ there you are, we were just talking about Miya chans powers. Isn't that right Miya chan?" Tsurugi

Miya nods, " yea, we were just talking and he told me about this training that all of us were supposed to do. " said crossing her arms.

Tsurugi let out a chuckle from her reaction, shrugged his shoulders in protest. " sorry Miya chan but it's part of our agenda of our lil group. "

Mikuni rise his eyebrows in confusion hearing this from him. " agenda? Now touma is giving us tasked for us. "

Tsurugi nodded, then told them to follow him as they both follow him to a some kind of training area for the employees.

Miya saw the room looking around and notice that it's just her in the room. ' wha-?!...'

She went towards the door that she came to but it was locked by the outside, ran her fingers to her hair notice that she is freaking out. But till a few seconds later she heard a microphone coming to the room.

" okay Miya, we are going to have you train your powers for us. " yumikage told her through the pieces.

Mikuni was in the room seeing her shaken a bit he was forced to be in the room with the two men in the room. " guys this is not right. You are forcing her to do something that she doesn't want to do. "

Jun glance to him seeing he was being protective towards her, he put a hand to his shoulders. " Mikuni San, it's okay she got to practice with Tsurugi. "

Mikuni look at him, " that's even worse ! He will hurt her !"

Then both men look at the mirror where two of them are practicing their skills of combats and Miya's using her powers into use. Mikuni saw her breathing heavily exhausted at the moment.

Mikuni stare Tsurugi then towards eye at her. Feeling worried about her, " why is he doing this to her and us. "

Jun stare at him then made a frown at the thought. " because she's a half immortal, the company wants to know more about her and that's why he wants to train her. "

Mikuni ok at Jeje then move towards Miya in the window of glass. He let out a deep sigh.

" who told you this?..." Mikuni

" Toma told us to. " yumikage told him. With that Mikuni started to leave to the room. Looking for the man that had put her through this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 23 secrets about to reveal