Chapter 4 meeting each other and agreement

After the three girl introduced them each other, the males start doing the same. Then soon after they agreed to go up to a rooftop to talk more about what happened earlier.

" so you girls are from a group called markswomen?" Mahiru question them.

Both saya and Rin nodded, while Miya sat beside them. Knowing her she hates being targeted especially the news she heard.

' why do I have to be the one being targeted here, well I guess I'm not the only the guys are to as well. ' she thought, as she looked at them each one she examine one by one.

While she examine the group her friends start talking about the situation, mikuni listening to their conversation but also looking at the girl who saved him. Which Miya. He examine her up and down, he knows for a fact that she has ability but is she really human.

" that's how we ran into you guys. " Rin said.

" so you guys are targeted by C3 as well?" Mahiru spoke.

Rin and saya put their heads down and looking at each other trying to figure out how to say it.

" well sort of, you see..." Saya was about to say the part but Rin cut her off. " our friend here is being targeted by them. Just her but we don't know why. "

" rin!!"

All Servamps and Eve's look at miya. " yea, but we need information and our leader wants us to team up with you all. "

" your leader?" Mahiru.

" how can we be sure your not taking us down? Plus, three females helping vampires is not the smartest thing you don't know what we are capable of. " lawless spoke to them, sounded as a warning to the females.

Miya chuckled a lil by his remarked, " I know that, but you don't have to fear or worried. "

" why you say that sweetheart?" Mikuni said to her. Miya stare at him making contact with his.

" because I'm one of you. "

" what do you mean? As us human or vampire?.." Tetsu.

" your a vampire for sure. " kuro said to her, mahiru stare at him with an worry tone, " and how did you know that kuro."

Kuro stare at Miya seeing that he knows the answer. " it's her scent, "

" both, I'm a half human, I was born with a vampire mother and my father is human I didn't know my father but soon later my mother died while protecting me. "

" who attacked you?" Licht spoke.

" C3. " Miya answer there questioned, everyone was silent, " that's why our leader wants us to corporate in order to take them down. " saya replied to them as she explained to them.

All of the Eve's and Servamps look at each other they know that they been haunting them down since Tsubaki went missing, which was couple weeks ago at that. They agreed and nod their heads, the girls were happy that they are going to help. So Rin said that they will contact them tomorrow.

" okay, sense it settle we should be going back to our base and let our leader know. " everyone nodded, as soon the two start walking Miya start to move when she heard Rin call out to her.

" you can't come with us Miya. "

" what why?.." She questioned her, while looking at both her friends. Saya went towards her put a hand on her shoulder.

" because sense they will know where our hideout is, they will come and look for you. And our leader wants you to stay low for while. " she exclaimed to her then glanced at the group of males, her eyes move towards the young male with blonde hair leaning back.

" which is why it comes to conclusions..."

Hugh spoke, " and what's that miss?"

" um we were wondering if one of you young gentleman will look after our friend?"

All of them have blank faces seeing that she's not playing. Mahiru took a step, " of course we don't mind. Right guys?."

He turned his body to them, they nod their heads and lawless spoke, " and who will look after her? "

They all thought about it glance their heads to envy pair. Mikuni notice this put the pieces together. He look at her and the group.

" um no"

Miya eyes wide turn to face saya, " I'm not doing it!"

Saya smiled genuine, " yes you are plus it's going to fine. " she put both of her hands to her back and pushing her towards mikuni.

Misono and Mahiru did the same to mikuni, which both of them felt their body make contact. Miya and mikuni saw both of their face up close. They both back away a lil both with a tint of blush forming.

Both of them glance at each other seeing that they have no choice, they let out a sigh.

" okay fine..." Both said in sync.

Everyone smiled, then Mahiru whispers to misono, " you think mikuni San would be okay. "

" of course he would, he better take care of her. " he whisper to Mahiru then glance at mikuni and the girl that he would take care of.

" maybe this will help him. To release all of the angry, and find peace. "

After that they all said goodbye even Miya said bye for now. She hugged both of her friends. Mikuni notice this made a frown at the sight.

" I'll be back soon, okay. "

Both Rin and saya smile, " mhm, we'll be back soon okay."

Saya glance at mikuni who was watching them, she grin at Miya, " And don't have to much fun while you are gone!~"

Miya blush at the thought, " you know I still have my powers you know~.."

She let out a dark Aura at saya who put her hands up in surrounding. Soon, everyone left and started to head home. On the way home Miya was quite on they way even mikuni. The envy pair made it to Mikunis place, he showed her room where she will be sleeping for now on.

" here's your room that you'll be sleeping. "

He op the door to let her in she walked in and saw a bed, a night stand and a dresser with some of the dolls on there. She even saw a study area.

" I'm gonna go to bed good night. " he said to her as he close the door behind him.

" night. " she replied when she heard the door close. Looking her surroundings she took off her cape and shoes put them on the side of the bed, and hang the cape on a chair next to a window. She rest her head on the pillow soon fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 5 meeting new friends