Chapter 25 test subject

Miya woke up from a bed like structure. Looking around her surroundings seeing that she is in a caged, still in HQ. Trying to get out of the traps but no use.

' fuck...'

Said to herself trying to look for anyone but couldn't find one but few seconds later she saw Toma coming to the room.

" good morning, daughter. ~" Toma greeted her

" don't call me that, I'm not your daughter. " Miya hissed at him.

Toma smile while walking around her, " why yes you are Miya. I've been looking for you for a long time since your mother took you from me. I have no choice but to get rid of her. "

Miya stare at him, taking a deep breathe. " I am nothing like you. "

" oh but yes, you got your attitude towards me, your rude attitude. But the rest is so much like your mother. " Toma said to her while reach towards her cheek but Miya look away from him.

" why are you doing this!" Miya

" you are special Miya. From the beginning you have something special in you. But your mother took you. Where I can't find you. I want you to be part of C3, but I want to know..." Toma said as he walk up close to her eye to eye lvl. Miya felt uncomfortable by this is coming from him.

" why you are so much stronger than the rest. So I decided to do some minor things to you. Before I join you to c3 and keeping you here for a special place. " he added,

Miya try to wiggle her way out but couldn't but listen. " touma let me go! Before-..."

" before what? Mikuni coming to rescue you. " touma said to her making her stop. " he was the one who brought you in here, and didn't tell you that I'm your father in the first place. "

Miya was silent by this. ' he's using me as a test subject?! That's why Mikuni protected me...'

She finally put the pieces together. The room was quite then Miya thought of a question that she's been meaning to know.

" why you kill her."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 26 " why you kill her?! "