Chapter 24 you lie to me

Miya eyes widened by his answer, hearing that she couldn't believe it. ' what?!... Toma is...'

The fell quiet the atmosphere was heavy. Mikuni stared at her seeing her reaction.

" you are saying that... Touma. I- is my... Father...?" She told him, feeling shocked. Mikuni nod his head.

" how long have you know that he is my father..."

" about few months..."

Miya felt emotions coming over her, trying to process to what she heard from Mikunis mouth. " since I stayed with you... You this whole time..."

He nod his slowly. Closing his eyes, Groan from the thought that he tell her the whole truth. He look at her seeing she was about to burst any minute. He reach his hands to her shoulder but Miya stand up getting away from him.

Miya putting two hands to her head, through her hair. Walk around the room that both of them are staying. " why you didn't tell me!?"

" because at that time I didn't know you at the Time! When I was working for them, I notice that they were trying to capture a half immortal but I didn't realize from the time but I notice till I left, " Mikuni

Miya stand there, " but why you didn't tell me the first place!"

" you don't think I want to! To relive the nightmares of killing vampire and things that are not human. My whole life no one cares, no one! But... " he walk closer to her, but Miya notice but took a step back. " when I saw you years ago. You were different from the others you weren't like touma and the others here. "

Miya listen to him, then spoke. " why didn't you tell me that you knew me? Tell me who is my father and tell me in the first place that you trust saw. Me? Mikuni?!"

Jeje watched them back and forth to the both of them listening in the argument. Mikuni look at her.

" I don't want to lose you Miya. And don't trust touma. " Mikuni told her and warned her about her father.

Miya growled, turning around where Mikuni face her back. Walking towards the door.

' I need to get away from here!...' Miya thought as she felt a tear coming. Mikuni caught her wrists not letting her leave.

" Miya you can't leave! " Mikuni

" I need to! You lied to me!...." She pause between the sentences. Trying to leave. " I need space... Possibly get the hell out of here, not let me go.."

Mikuni let her go, feeling her warmth in his hand once replace with cold. He walk towards the door seeing Miya left putting his forehead against it.

" I let her go..." He mumbled.

---------

Miya was walking around the building, trying to find the exit, didn't want to stay at the building or at the room. Mad that Mikuni didn't told her about her father.

' I need to leave!...'

Then moments later she found a rooftop of the door, went towards saw the sky and the landscape of the cities. But it was shield by the fences border around it. Staring to the distance thinking what just happened for the past few minutes.

While she thinking in thought about what happened she felt a presence behind her. Taking out her two weapons turned to the person behind saw touma standing there with his hands in his pocket.

" hey. " Toma

Miya was silent. Scanning up and down trying to believe that this person who is the leader of c3 is her biological father.

" not gonna say hi to your father. " Toma

" No..." Miya

Toma let out a sigh, started walking towards her. " Miya, I want to give you an offer. Here at C3. "

Miya stare at him, " there's no way no hell in joining you, and because if you are my real father... Who is my mother. " Miya told him.

Toma grinned at her, " oh but I do..." He lean to whisper in her ear. " her name was, Naomi. "

Then with the next moment her vision went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 25 test subject