Chapter 26 why you kill her?!

Toma walk around her putting his hands in his pockets of his pants. Miya watched him closely as he walk around her. Telling her the story of her mother.

" your mother did me wrong. She wanted to keep you, away from me she found out my plan from the beginning when she found out she was pregnant with you. " touma exclaimed, " and she was in the way of me capturing you..."

" that is what?" Miya ask,

" a member of C3, and when you were born..." He reached out to her touched her cheek. " your are so much like your mother. Same personality and everything in you..."

Miya was quite then was curious about her. " what was my mother, why were you so intriguing about her?"

Toma looked at her, " your mother was a immortal, she was incredible her powers has multiple abilities same as yours powerful, skilled, and mindful...but she has a gentle face when I see a sign for me to protect her. But there's one that triggered me when I found out about you. " he continued, as he stare at her, " that you have a special ability in you. But your stubborn mother won't tell. "

Miya stayed quiet when he saw his him forming a smile, " but don't worry I will make sure nothing happens even those fools getting to you. "

He said to her as he went in front of her getting a cigarette. Miya sweet drop feeling fear in her body. She went to the metal bars holding both ends.

" Mikuni, is going to come for me!" Miya

" oh I'm sure he will.." Said blowing a smoke from his lips, " but he's the one who found out about me being your father and if comes my way... Hell pay. "

Miya gasped by that last word from him, soon she felt a sting to her hands while she was holding to both metals but she looked at the floor notice a thin metal fence like was on the ground as well soon it starts to light up and went through her body.

" AH!?..." She yelled in pain.

-------------
The group

Mikuni is with the group, he notify them what happen with him and Miya and the truth about Toma being her real father. And saw Toma being carry her to an unknown room.

So he went look for the group, finally told them they decided to regroup.

' we have to find her... ' he thought as him and the group of Eve's and Servamps running in the hallways searching for her. ' we will find you, Miya...'
.
. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 27 Miya's father