Chapter 16 jealousy

Johan was working on some test in the lab, so Miya decided to help, Plus, to her it's interesting to see how Johan doing working with them. Even the c3 situation so Miya told Johan if he could help her to see why these people a after her. Which they've been doing the past couple days. He was mixing some cup that has some liquid in it.

" mhm,...mhm... Okay Miya chan, I need that small bottle that is on the shelf. " he told her, while looking at the book he was reading.

Mayu hummed, she looked at the shelf that Johan told her. Found it giving it to him. She sat on the stool beside him.

" so what are you making?.." Miya told him while looking.

He put his index finger to his lips, " it's a secret.~"

Then they heard the door open, seeing it was Mikuni. Along with Jeje in his animal form around his neck, as they both walk in.

" what is going on here?"

" oh!~... Mikuni San nice for you to join us!~.." Johan

Mikuni glance at him, " I was here because you kept yelling and scaring the customers away. " he told him, then move his eyes to Miya.

Which surprised him that she's here, " And why you here Miya?"

She look at him, " just to help Johan with some experiments."

Mikuni hummed, decided to watch him make something. " and what you making Johan?.."

He saw him mixing some ingredients in the cup turning purple.  Mikuni was worried about the cup, but he was worried for Miya considering she's a half vampire and his friend.

Johan looked at the cup then turned his chair around to face all three the people in the room, " nothing usually~... Just a experiment. " he smiled then give the cup to Miya.

" Finished, now can you drink this for me, Miya chan?"

She nods, start drinking it. Mikuni rise an eyebrow to Johan. " and what exactly you mixed or made?"

Johan scratched the back of his head, depending if he should tell him. " well..."

" Johan?.... Answer. " he demanded.

" ok, I made a-...."

" haha.... You guys~..."

Johan was about to answer but both him and Mikuni looked towards Miya who giggled non stop and looks like she was stoned or tipsy by that one glass.

" mayu chan?/ mayu?..." Both Mikuni and Johan said her name. But Miya looked up to Mikuni and he stare at her blush starting to form on his cheeks seeing Miya like that.

She look closely at him, Johan and Jeje stare at the two people in the room, Miya smiled widely and hugged him.

" I missed you~ " Miya said to Mikuni while hugging him.

Mikuni eyes widened in shocked, then look at Johan who had a sweat dropped, " m... Mikuni San..."

" speak....."