Chapter 15 comfort

The next two days of the meeting with things were slow and laziness in the envy house. Johan was enjoying Miya's company, while Mikuni was reading and doing his rounds in the store dealing with a costumer in the store.

While the costumer is leaving the store he was thinking about Miya what Misono his lil brother said to him the other day.

' feelings huh....'

Mini flashback

" Mikuni, I got a um,... Questioned for you. "

Mikuni stare at him catching him off guard by that sudden question. " okay what is it, Misono. "

" are you having feelings for Miya San?" Mikuni eyes widen as his body stiff by that questioned.

" what made you think about it. " Mikuni

" I saw you staring at her almost all the time while we're in the room and as of now?" Misono

Mikuni cleared his throat, he cant believe his lil brother catching him staring at her. As he cleared his throat he look up towards Miya.

The way she was fighting against lawless. Misono saw his look the way he is. " I... I don't know... This feelings is weird. "

Both males stayed quiet, " I only meet her about a month now and I feel like I know her some how. "

Misono heard his brother talking about her, turned to see the Servamps training. " if you do then don't lose her Mikuni. " he paused, Mikuni lower his head down so his shade of hat cover his eyes.

" I will but it's too soon Misono. For me to know that I'm falling for her. " Mikuni told Misono.

End flashback

He was thinking deep in thought and remembering what his lil brother said to him. Mikuni was deep in thought he didn't hear phone ring.

' I think I am falling for her,...this feeling is what I thi-...' He heard someone calling for him. He look up to the voice of the owner seeing it was Miya.

" phone..." .

He took the phone from her hand, mumbling to her ' thanks.' . He press the call button and answer it.

" hello, Mikuni here. "

"Mikuni it's Misono..." Misono on the other line.

" oh Misono hey, is there something wrong?.."

Miya stand there trying not to hear their conversation through the phone so she decided to text one of her friends.

Text

Miya: hey guys :)

Rin: hey girly

Saya: hey Miya, miss chu girl!

rin: same here how's that Mikuni guy everything good?

Miya: everything good...

Saya: why  is everything okay?!