Chapter 10 helping hand

Next day
Miya wake up and started doing what she usually does which is: eat breakfast, clean the dishes, read books, and practice her powers outside of the house.

' Since, everything that has been happening might as well practice and get stronger. And, need to get my payback for what they did to me...' She thought about the night when she was lil girl. Seeing her mother dead in front of her.

But she also thought about Mikuni was he was been thought telling her stories when he was still living in the household. She feels bad for him, but at the same she feels guilt from him.

She look at the target she made and hit a direct hit from her powers. She let out a tiring sigh and look up the sky.

----------

Mikuni was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. He thought about his past and remembers Miya when they both were in their teens.

He stopped chopping the veggies, as he stare at the knife and saw his reflection. ' what should I do? Do I tell her?...'

Then he heard footsteps truning around saw Miya standing there in the hallway watching him. She smiled at him.

" hey, do you need any help?" She questioned him, receiving a nod from him.

" yea that would be great. Mix, the meat. " he tell her directions.

She went to the stove and start mixing it.

" what's on the menu. We are making meat rolls with vegetables and rice. " he told her. Miya went to her station and Mikuni glance at her by her cooking skills. " nice coking skills. ~" he commented.

Miya giggle a lil, " thanks...um, is it okay I put music on? It helps me cook. "

Mikuni rise an eyebrow by her comment but nods in agreement, so she take out her phone and start playing some music on her playlist.

She put on " closer by the chainsmokers" . As the music started playing she start dancing while making dinner. Mikuni glance at her, as she turns and talking with the lyrics.

" so baby pull me closer, in the backseat of your rover, that I know you can't afford. Bite that tattoo on your shoulder, pull the sheets right off the corner. Of the matters that you stole, from your roommate back in Boulder, we ain't ever getting older. ~..." She said while listening to the music of the lyrics.

Started doing lil dance moves, then she switched towards Mikuni but he got ahold of hand, not to hard or ruff, but gentle. He started to play along with it, also to spice things up.

He spin her around switching places, he mix the meat and she mix the veggies on the pot, and checked the rice.

Miya saw him dancing a lil, she giggle a lil seeing his moves.

" I didn't know you dance?.." Miya said to him.

Mikuni stopped mixing the meat and start putting the sauce together. " there's a lot that you don't know about me. " Mikuni said as he held out his hand.

She gladly accept it, he spinner her around. Both started singing to the lyrics while dancing a lil. Both got each other's hand started to dance a lil while holding each other's hands.

He spin her and add a dip to the end.

He pull her into him, connecting their bodies. Breathing heavily as the music stopped the bell start to go off. Which is time to eat and food is ready.

It took them a few minutes to see where their at and what position they were in. Both pull away back quickly blush starting to form on their faces.

Silence was in the room. While Miya and Mikuni put the food together for all of them. She took two so does he. Then Miya broke the silence.

" you dance good. That was fun. " she smiled warmly, while Mikuni blush and stutter. " it's... Good. " he smiled.

Then Jeje and Johan came to room, both seeing them blush and staring each other. John cleared his throat. Interrupting the moment that was forming between them.

" do we.. Need to be back~." He suggested. But mikuni denies quickly, while Miya chuckle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 11 trouble on its way