Chapter 3 sudden attack

But after a lil but of walking, they ran into someone that they were not expecting.

" what are you doing?!.." Mahiru spoke.

Standing in front of them They're were C3. Looking at them, saying that they all need to come with them to c3 HQ. But lawless, fifth Servamp, Servamp of greed, said to them no which they all agreed.

The c3 members let out a sigh of frustration, " looks like we are taking you guys by force, like it or not you have no choice. "

The seven Servamps stared at them getting ready to fight but shortly after they all got caught by them, some got attack by their equipment. Then mikuni saw a little shadow forming.

All of of them look up and saw three figures, looking down on them. One of them throw smoke bombs at them.

One of the c3 members called out to them.

" this is our business get lost!.." One said to them but the second member yelled at him. 

" that's the most wanted group we've been searching for."

One sigh, " let them go if you want to be dead in a instant. " she gave them a warning threat.

" Rin, you should not spoiled the surprise~.." Saya said her name.

Misono and mahiru, and the Servamps tilt their heads until they felt a presence near them. C3 members turned around and saw a figure coming towards them with a instant speed, knocking one of the members out cold.

All of the Servamp and Eve's couldn't believe that a simple human has that such a speed.

The two watched one of their own knocked down on the ground. Yelp in fear seeing Rin and saya giving their death glare as a warning. Soon, both males got their third member and ran off.

The figure that knocked down the one of the members walked towards Rin and saya, with a sigh of relief.

" we finally got here on time. " Rin said.

" in a neck of time. " saya added.

Then kuro smelled a similar scent on the three figures. ' that person has a same scent as me and my younger siblings.'

Lawless cleared his throat loud enough to call all three over. They turned around to see  the three who saved them.

" sorry about that. Let us help. "

Saya said to them then all three let them free, soon they were out right away they notice one that they new from the wanted C3 website.

" wait you are the girl from the website?!.." Lawless pointed to the girl who knocked the c3 member.

Both girls looked at their friend. She uncovered her hoodie so she won't show her face. When all males see her face they immediately recognized her.

Mikuni eyes wide knowing he right, " you must be the lady from the C3 website. "

Rin nodded. " that's correct, let us introduced ourselves. My name is Rin, "

" my name is saya, at your service~.." She winked at them.

They all looked at them, " hello," they all replied to them. Then they move their heads towards the final girl.

She was wearing a cape with a hoodie that is black, pair of black jeans with rolled up flannel that is black and white. With a pair of half a inch of heels of boots. Her hair color is black, and eyes are red.

Which some of the males fined is breathtaking, mikuni on the other hand can't stop staring at her. She made a smile at them.

" hello my name is Miya Megumi."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 4 meeting each other and agreement