Chapter 13 protective

Mikuni and her sat by side each other. Almost touching Hugh and lily look at each other and spoke.

" we need to start training. "

Miya stare at them, " um... Why I need training? Or any of us?"

Hugh spoke, " because you have powerful abilities that we Servamp don't have. "

Kuro spoke as well, " yes we are strong but with your strength, and powers. We will defeat them. Plus you have one ability that is not working?"

Miya put her finger on her chin, thinking about it. " a lil bit. Some time it doesn't work at time to time. "

" so it's a official then we need some training. All of do need to anyways. " lawless

Mikuni cleared his throat, so everyone can hear him, " and... When you guys want to do this? "

Misono stare at Mikuni the way he was acting, " today... All of us are gonna spend the night. "

Mikuni jet out a sigh, ' I knew they want to spend the night...'

Then he heard Miya excitement, " can we! I haven't been in a baths before!" She said with excitement in her eyes.

Mikuni stare trying to not to blush in front of his lil brothers friends and his, " fine...but we gotta leave tomorrow before Johan does something ruckus in the store. "

Miya smiled at him. She turned to the group in front of her, " when you guys wanna start?"

Time skip

Almost an 3 hour of practicing Miya is going head to head with the 7 Servamps. While Mikuni is watching her. But for some reason he's getting very protective of her lately. He doesn't know why but he may have feelings her, which he dines it couple times. But Johan keeps telling him that he is.

Misono went up to his brother staring at him from the beginning of the meeting, decided to go up to him while his Servamp are in training with Miya. Thinks his big brother might have feelings for her.

" Mikuni, I got a um,... Questioned for you. "

Mikuni stare at him catching him off guard by that sudden question. " okay what is it, Misono. "

" are you having feelings for Miya San?" Mikuni eyes widen as his body stiff by that questioned.

" what made you think about it. " Mikuni

" I saw you staring at her almost all the time while we're in the room and as of now?" Misono

Mikuni cleared his throat, he cant believe his lil brother catching him staring at her. As he cleared his throat he look up towards Miya.

The way she was fighting against lawless. Misono saw his look the way he is. " I... I don't know... This feelings is weird. "

Both males stayed quiet, " I only meet her about a month now and I feel like I know her some how. "

Misono heard his brother talking about her, turned to see the Servamps training. " if you do then don't lose her Mikuni. " he paused, Mikuni lower his head down so his shade of hat cover his eyes.

" I will but it's too soon Misono. For me to know that I'm falling for her. " Mikuni told Misono.

" if you are then why he kept staring at her in the meeting earlier?" Misono questioned him.

Mikuni try to speak but nothing us coming out, he give Misono a grin. " and how you know about this love thing?~"

Misono pointed at lily, " you do realize that I'm contacted with the Servamp of lust right? Plus lily always talks about you two being the perfect couple. "

Mikuni sigh heavily from the comment, ' lily, I'm gonna have a talk with you... ' he thought.

Soon after a while of very one is done training, everyone took a bath coming out fresh and clean. Hugh told everyone in the chat that he had an announcement. That is involving the situation that they are in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 14 information on c3