Chapter 21 staying for a while

Misono stare at touma, he close his eyes let out a sigh. Toma looked at the group and notice Mikuni is with Miya. He close his eyes and op his mouth.

" you guys are here because there's something I want from, a mission from us. " Toma

The group look at each one of their friends thinking about the situation that they are in. The got silent really quick.

" and if not..." Licht

" if not then we won't let one of you leave. Especially you Miya chan~" Toma called her name that he mentioned her.

Mikuni gasped stand up, " you are, not involving her."

" oh she is also part of this mission as well Mikuni~..." Toma pointed out, causing the group grow confused and curious why Toma and C3 wants to involve Miya, even she is confused as to why.

Miya stand up as well covering Mikuni from him, she push him slightly trying to get him away from him but Miya glance at him giving him a glare.

" I don't know what you are talking about. "

Toma grin slightly walking around her. " but you see this mission involves you and this mission is about pairing with us so like it or not you guys are stuck here. " said crossing his arms.

Kuro sigh in announcy, " so if we do this request with you guys you'll let allof has go?"

Toma nods, Kuro and his siblings look at each other and they're Eve's. But they kept a close eye on him especially the envy pair. They all agree to this and touma said they will stayed the same rooms like last time. They all went to their rooms.

The envy pair went to their rooms, Mikuni insisted for Miya to stay with them both since he got this feeling about Toma that he is planning something.

" okay, I'll go. " Miya said as she left with Mikuni exiting the room.

But Toma glance at Mikunis hand connected to Miya's hand with his. When the envy pair left he thought about waiting for his next move.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 22 getting to know each other.