Chapter 27

Victoria's P.O.V
I was listing to One Direction's new album FOUR. This song Spaces came on and it just hit me there it reminded me of Magcon because one line (who's gonna be the first one to say goodbye) meaning who's gonna be the first one to leave, (who's gonna be the last one to drive away) meaning who's gonna be the last on to leave and (forgetting all the promises we made) like once a family always a family or the most important promise we made to our fans, we will never split up no matter what and just listing to that song is just gets me scared that one day we're just not gonna talk to eachother and forget about eachother.

I went down stairs and I saw all the boys being loud and usual and I smiled and I said "group hug!"

All the boys jumped up from the couch and we all got in a group hug and I said," I love you guys so much."

They all said I love you too and I said," we will always be a family right?"

"Right always." they all responded.

We all smiled at eachother and Aaron said," lets plays Just dance 15!"

We all agreed so i turned on the Xbox and we don't need the remotes for just dance because we have to move like out whole body or something yeah it's kinda hard to explain but you know what I'm talking about.

I was playing against Cameron and I choose Black Widow and Cameron's mouth dropped and he said," aw what the hell i ain't dancing to this!"

"Yes you are and your gonna get your ass kicked."

"YES I WON!" I yelled

"That's because I let you." Cameron said

"Whatever Dallas." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating for like a thousand years, and sorry for such and short chapter but I should I end this book and start a new book called Grier Siblings 2 or should I wait? Tell me in the comments.